eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #34 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Reviews (120301)
Shontanae G.
I don’t care witch one you get they all suck ! They don’t help your dry lips they make them worse ! It’s super greasy and just sits in your lips heavily. I will never buy. I would moisturize my lips with chainsaws before I buy this !
Sophie S.
I really wanted to like eos. They come in a ton of flavors and the packaging is adorable, but they dry the heck out of my lips and I feel I always get some sort of outbreak from them. Nasty.
Tessa B.
I have very sensitive lips and unfortunately this broke me out into an allergic reaction
Kathy P.
Fayetteville
I don’t know if they have reformulated but when I had used EOS, it seemed that my lips were never improving with this product and that I just had to keep applying it on
Sarah D.
Minneapolis
This product is terrible. It molds quickly and it caused my lips to swell, crack, bleed and overall look terrible. This is a terrible product. I’ve never had a single lip product do to my lips what this brand did.
Kati W.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
I really liked the packaging of this product and had seen them a lot so I thought I would try it. After using this for several days I began to have a rash on the outside of my mouth and this actually caused me to have more chapped lips. I loved the way that it went on and the scent but it stops there because of the negative effect that it had on my lips.
Emily S.
I can’t use this stuff anymore. I’ve given it multiple tries but honestly it dries out my lips and burns. It even spreads the dryness around the mouth. It’s cheap yes, but I end up having to spend money on a better chapstick to save my lips. Never buying again.
Chloe P.
plymouth, MA
unfortunately i am allergic to this product. it gave me a rash all around my lips and my skin was broken. i wish it agreed with me because it felt amazing and smelled so good
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I have a horrible allergic reaction to this every time I use it it makes the area around my lips break out horribly. I really wanted to like this but it just doesn’t work for me. I don’t know if anyone else has this issue but it totally sucks, this is the only lip balm that ever effected me like this.
Nathaly T.
I absoulutely disliked this product so much. I found myself using it every couple minutes because my lips would dry out immediately. I never finished it as I got so frustrated with it. I would never buy this again for myself or for anyone else
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL