eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #34 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Reviews (120301)
🤘Juliette W.
Holtsville, NY
Works really good, applied easily. Not the best price for a chapstick but the quality is worth it
Shannon L.
Reading, Berkshire
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
Absolutely love EOS

Love love love the packaging of these Lip Balms, they are really easy to use and apply well, they taste good too! This is the third Lip Balm I have purchased from EOS now and they do not disappoint! Would recommend to others.
I have worn mine out... i love EOS so much, infact I have a collection. The best products I have used to moisturise my lips.
Taylor 💋.
Y’all let me tell you, EOS is my all time favorite .. I will take that baby out and apply it all over my lips for a good 5 minutes and find myself doing that multiple times of the day. It smells amazing , it feels amazing and is so cute. It’s honestly my new obsession and I want all of the ones they have. Right now I have the green peppermint one in my purse and it’s so good I want to eat it ( don’t do that though please )
Janita N.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I think this is a really good lipbalm and it makes the lips feel more moisturized. I actually like the shape when applying this but I found the packaging a little bit difficult when I need to put the lipbalm on my handbag and take it with me. It has a lovely scent.
Maria V.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love eos. It works really well, leaves lips feeling nice and soft. And lasts for a long time.
Jacqueline H.
I love how easy it is to roll this on your lip and go! no need to touch it (until you get to the end) but it's perfect for us ladies who have a bag that we can toss this in to. not so much for males, sorry!
Isabella R.
germantown
This chapstick is very moisturizing and has a great soothing effect. I️ have bought this product before and would totally buy again because it is affordable and does the job fast. The formula is on point and I️ totally recommend this product.
Kelly B.
Breinigsville
My favorite! EOS organic is what my daughters and I all use. It lasts for a long time and completely hydrates. I immediately had softer lips.
Sierra B.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I absolutely love this! It’s the best and lasts so long! I really like how they use a ball of the product instead of a stick. Works better to put it on. Can be pricey but if you go to the right places it’s a good deal!
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL