eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #46 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Reviews (120884)
april n.
Forest lake , MN
EOS is my favorite chapstick of all time! I particularly love the strawberry and the vanilla ones.

It makes my lips so soft - even during the winter time.

I love the convenient little container it comes in. Though, the only downfall is how it can get dirty around the edges really fast - especially if you keep it in your purse.

This chapstick lasts FOREVER and I’m not exaggerating! I’ve had mine for about 6 months now, give or take and it’s still going strong.
Jennifer W.
New Hartford
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew more...
Ok, so this is a lip balm, a great smelling, super cute packing, but still a lip balm.  There are a ton cheaper, but I can't help but keep buying these basically because of the packaging.  I have about 5 rolling around the bottom of my purse at all times.  It goes on smooth, like I said, smells great, and keeps my lips moisturized.  Only downfall, my dog loves the smell of them and steals them out of my bag and eats them!!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
I’ve seen these around for years, but I decided to try it a few weeks ago when I misplaced my chapstick for the 500th time. I went to Walgreens and finally purchased an eos in the strawberry flavor. My first impression was that it had a nice scent and the egg shape was cool and convenient; however, it just didn’t do enough for my chapped lips. I will use this next summer, but unfortunately during the winter it just doesn’t do what I need
Elizabeth L.
When these eos lip balms first came out, every girl was buying this. I’ve probably owned about 4 eos “eggs” in my life. I love the way it smells and the way it feels when I first put the lip balm on, but the moisturizing feeling doesn’t seem to last long on my lips at all. It may be different for others though. I don’t think I would repurchase this particular eos, but I would like to try the crystal eos in case it might be better for me.
Wendy S.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Summer Fruit more...
Have been using this lip balm since last summer and despite hearing negative reviews about it , I have nothing but good things to say about this.
I usually have badly chapped lips during winter time and it bleeds a lot😔 but still nice I started using this - layer it on my lips before any lipstick , it helps to keep my lip from chapping badly.
You can easily find them in any store and I got mine in target 🎯 next to the checkout counter.
Van N.
San Jose
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
I like the idea about dome shape of this product. It really comes down to you on if you want to maintain that convenient shape. Once you mess up it's shape, it is harder to get it back. Besides the design, the product is very smooth on the lips and smells really great. This keeps your lips moist and hydrated throughout the day. I left this on my lips over night before and I wake up to it still being on my lips. This is really great.
N A N C Y O.
College Station
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Other than the packaging being super cute I don't have anything positive to say about this over priced "chapstick".  I purchased a few of these and after trying the raspberry kind I gave the other two as stocking stuffers. It works pretty much like any other chapstick by keeping your lips moisturized but you do have to get passed the waxy layer first which I don't like.
Laura J.
Loved the ingenuity of the design and how easy it was to apply the EOS. Even though it was clever and very well thought out, it had a flaw. I experienced a massive headache and the doctor told me, “Unlike the traditional chapstick (where the design has little room for air to set in) the EOS has a dome shape, but once you get close to the bottom more air can set in and create mold. When using this product watch out for black specs (the first sign of mold.) other than that the formula is awesome and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated!
💋Cara S.
Now this is a product a girl can really get behind! I love using eos on my lips to keep them extremely soft and hydrated! -Not only that, but it is also super convenient for an on-the-go woman, like me, who tends to pack her entire life all into one purse! Whenever I've needed to moisturize my lips in a pinch, I don't have to worry about wasting time rummaging around an overcrowded purse -because with these, I can simply reach in and easily pick out one of my eos spheres -even amongst all of the other chaos that resides in my bag at any given time, and that is because of its cute and convenient, signature round shape! I love my eos spheres! They come in a variety of fun colors and scents eos Multipack 6 Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balms that are to die for!! This girl can not leave home without them!!! And I have to admit, it is fun to collect them all too!
Montana M.
Radford, VA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Strawberry Sorbet more...
Interesting packaging, but I like the classic tube shale because it’s easier to carry around and I lose it less often I liked the pomegranate the mot out of the ones I tried. It was moisturizing, but not long lasting is I would re-apply more often then Ido compared to other lip balms. This is a nice lil balm but I would not purchase again because there are ones I like more for the same price and they are a smaller and easier
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL