eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#41 in Lip Care
Christina L.
North York

Packaging aside, is EOS really that much better than other brands of lip balm (i.e. Nivea, Burt's Bee, softlips)?

Doris K.
Doris K.
3 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, it's just like a normal lip balm to me. It's got shea butter which is why it's so smooth but that isn't so unique. But it's relatively inexpensive sometimes...I found a large pack at Costco and I'm pretty happy with it. The flavors are the most appealing to me! :)
Allison D.
Allison D.
Overland, MO
Eos is always my go to!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
I honestly think it depends on the flavor. None the less the brand is amazing but I mostly love the Sweet mint flavor. I feel like that flavor works the best and you can tell it is actually working.That's what I want a lip balm to make me feel like I would repurchase it. And yes I would recommend the brand and the sweet mint lip balm!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
3 years, 10 months ago
I feel like it sits on top of my lips instead of actually moisturizing them. I personally like aquaphor better even though it isn't flavored.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Land O Lakes, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
I think its to thick and gawky. its like a thick layer of wax on your lips. Plus when you get to the end the awkward packaging makes it hard to use it.
Sveta O.
Sveta O.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
It definitely is thicker. when you put it on it doesn't melt off your face, it stays and does what it needs to do. i would totally recommend you get it :) its a good product
Erin M.
Erin M.
3 years, 10 months ago
I agree the flavor actually makes a difference! I've purchased the lemon one and the passion fruit one and didn't like them. Mostly bc of the flavor/scent. The feel and texture though is awesome! I personally love Burt's bees...but eos is a bit smoothr. Recently I bought The pomegranate eos and I fell in love!
Kayla p.
Kayla p.
Aurora, CO
3 years, 10 months ago
I honestly think it depends on the favor. Different favors have different effects which is weird i think that mint is the best.