Rose C.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Is this product worth it? Why is it better than other lip products?
Caity K.
Caity K.
Feb. 3, 2015, 6:13 p.m.
You can never have enough lip products. I recommend the mint flavor one if you haven't tried it. I use EOS mostly during the summer because I found that EOS doesn't really help with chapped lips.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Feb. 3, 2015, 3:07 p.m.
I don't hate these but I feel like you should at least give them a shot, I don't know why people complain about the price because it is only $3, but I am sure there is others out there.
Brittanny H.
Brittanny H.
Feb. 3, 2015, 1:22 p.m.
I personally don't love these. They don't stay on too long, and I've had much better luck with other chapsticks. Plus the shape is hard to tote around.
Alba Y.
Alba Y.
Feb. 3, 2015, 11:55 a.m.
I felt that way before I started using the lip balm. I have tried many of the different flavors they offer. The balm is worth every penny of the price. It is soft and smooth. The shape it comes in is perfect. It isn't a stick so you can evenly distribute the balm in just two swipes. It delivers a healthy amount to your lips without overdoing it. Also, they just leave you feeling so smooth. They constantly have great seasonal offers for them, and they even come in bundles!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Feb. 3, 2015, 8:19 a.m.
I don't think this is any better than any other lip balm out there. Sure, it's cool to look at and I have about 5 different flavors/colors sitting in my room, but that's just it, sitting in my room. This lip balm made my lips even dryer I don't know if it was just me or not but sure they smell great but they damaged my lips terribly. I stick with regular cherry Chapstick and that does the job wonderfully and even gives my lips a great pink color for someone who doesn't wear lipstick.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Feb. 3, 2015, 12:41 a.m.
It's stylish, you get a lot of product in one egg sized container. It's easy to hold and apply to lips. It's very moisturizing and leaves lips with a nice sheen.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Feb. 2, 2015, 11:41 p.m.
I love eos I have over 7 different flavors I love the variety. I was skeptical about the price at first but after trying it I was hooked. They are very smooth on the lips and not sticky. They are compact and I love the shape hard to break or ruin. Plus you can find coupons for them all the time.
Larimar B.
Larimar B.
Feb. 2, 2015, 10:40 p.m.
Too expensive and it really don't work. at least not for me
Karalynn B.
Karalynn B.
Feb. 2, 2015, 10:07 p.m.
I like it because it is pretty much impossible to lose. Unlike the tubes, this is easier to find in my bag. I don't think it works any better than regular chapstick though.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Feb. 2, 2015, 9:17 p.m.
It's just cuter then regular chapstick. I don't think it lasts longer or works any better. It just comes in more flavors and colors.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Feb. 2, 2015, 7:26 p.m.
This goes on nicely under lipsticks. It doesn't leave buildup or dry out the lips as some balms can and there isn't a glossy finish like you can get with Burt's Bees and other balms. I also feel there is more product inside. I find this lasts longer than other typical stick balms.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Feb. 2, 2015, 7:20 p.m.
I personally love the ease of it and I do find that I use it more the any other lip balm might be the packaging but I find myself using it more especially with the cold weather when it is much needed. I even have gotten my daughter her own and it helps to keep her lips protected as well
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Feb. 2, 2015, 5:25 p.m.
I have heard many reviews that this is a holy grail chapstick but in my personal experience I think that it works like any other average Chapstick. I have yet to find a Chapstick that works wonders.