eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#31 in Lip Care
Jameca S.
Jameca S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Is this better than carmex ? Why? Why not ?
Rheanna N.
Rheanna N.
Stearns, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
I think its much better than carmex, simply because carmex reminds me of lip gloss, and seems to stay there forever, where eos sinks into your lips making them feel moisturized
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Matthews, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
Carmex is more a medicated thing.....EOS is great for every day
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
I have found Carmex to be really helpful when I am looking for something that is more medicated. EOS is better for an everyday.
Siranda N.
Siranda N.
3 years, 11 months ago
Personally, I hate the smell of Carmex. EOS offers different scents which is perfect! It's also cuter to haul around with you than a tube of Carmex. :)
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
3 years, 11 months ago
For me NO WAY! Carmex is still the only thing that I can use. EOS for me feels good when I apply it but I feel like I have to reapply several times thoughout the day. As it wears off my lips feel just as dry if not more dry than they did before. Carmex I use once a day and sometimes twice. I like carmex better.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
EOS Lip Balm is much better than Carmex. Carmex has a strong smell that is very noticeable when you apply it. EOS has many different flavors/scents/colors. Carmex has no options. I feel as if Carmex is good for when you are about to go to bed and your lips are very chapped and you just want to sleep in chap stick. EOS is much better for everyday throughout the day use.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Inman, SC
3 years, 11 months ago
It smells and tastes better, but carmex is for mending broken and cracked lips.
Julia K.
Julia K.
3 years, 11 months ago
I must say yes a million times! lol EOS Lip Balm comes in many different flavors as Carmex does not.
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Well, Carmex works way better for actually repairing your lips. EOS lip balm just smells and looks better. :) I hope this helps you. If you want to get the job done, Carmex is the way to go. EOS lip balm seems to be more of a trend going on more than anything. That's why it is a little pricey.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I think Carmex last longer than EOS Lip Balm. I like them both but wouldn't buy EOS unless it was on sale.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
3 years, 11 months ago
Carmex works better it helps with chapped lips this is more like a softer.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bowie, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
I think Carmex works better at repairing your lips. It smells better though and it's cuter.
Isley T.
Isley T.
Humble, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
No, It does keep your lips soft and smooth but it doesn't last nearly as long as Carmex.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Streator, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
I believe it's about the same, if you need something medicated because your lips are chapped don't use this. You'd be better off with Carmex. If you want something that tastes good or that isn't as sticky this May be a good alternative.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
This is so much better than Carmex. For one, it doesn't leave your lips with a sticky residue that you get from carmex. This is in an easy to apply container and doesn't get your fingers all full of lip balm. Also it smells fantastic and that is always a plus to me!
Latisha G.
Latisha G.
Dickson, Tn
3 years, 11 months ago
I think its better because it keeps your lips really soft.
Tess G.
Tess G.
3 years, 11 months ago
Better than Carmex. Because Carmex is "Medicated Lip Balm" it contains an active ingredient that soothes and gives you that tingly feeling. However in the long run it's that active ingredient that can actually further dry out your lips!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
3 years, 11 months ago
Much better than Carmex because it keeps your lips super soft, goes on smooth and smells wonderful, only thing is sometimes its hard to get in your pocket
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
3 years, 11 months ago
I like Carmex because of the size
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
3 years, 11 months ago
Honestly i love chapstick, and this packaging is weird, would look funny in my pocket.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Chattanooga, TN
3 years, 11 months ago
Carmex does better if you lips are chapped and you need relief fast, but if your like me, i wear my EOS 365 days a year and never get chapped lips. I smells much better than carmex too!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Voorhees, New Jersey
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Definitely not better than carmex. This doesn't sink into your lips as much, but it smells way better.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cambridge, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
Beings that carmex is medicated you really cannot compare.
Koua Neng H.
Koua Neng H.
Schofield, WI
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Twentynine Palms, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Not really no, Carmax is medicated; but if you just want a cute balm, then I would get this.
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS
3 years, 11 months ago
I do not believe it is better than carmex. Carmex is medicated and a better moisturizer, just don't lick your lips!
Andria B.
Andria B.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
No; carmax is medicated and this product is not.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
3 years, 11 months ago
I don't think so because I feel like you're constantly having to apply to get any moisture.
AShonny W.
AShonny W.
Fairfield , CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes. Carmex is mainly coldsore treatment, EOS LIP BALM works for an everyday use.
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes because it isn't sticky ,carmex is a little bit more thicker and EOS are not thick its perfect for your lips also it helps them moisture for a longer time