eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#31 in Lip Care
mekea w.
mekea w.
Petaluma, CA
Interested in one but curios as to how well they work. I have used many others but want to know what makes this one different than others?
Lexi Z.
Lexi Z.
Greenwich, CT
3 years, 3 months ago
I actually find it really drying... whenever I used it I would need to reapply 20 minutes later because my lips would dry out.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
I like the eos better than other chap sticks bc of the scents , size (get both lips in one swipe) , and price. The eos last forever!! And you can reuse the case after it's all gone for a travel ring/earring holder . The chap stick it's self is super moisturizing and last all day to keep my lips soft. Def give it a try :)
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Greystone Park, NJ
3 years, 3 months ago
They actually chapped my lips. They do this so you will use it all up, still need some and them=n buy more.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
3 years, 3 months ago
It's more beneficial to use this over a restorative lip balm, i.e Carmex, I find; Since it locks in moisture but doesn't provide an extra layer of it that your lips need if they're super cracked/dry.
Courtenay N.
Courtenay N.
Douglasville, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
They do moisturize lips BUT the people who complain about them not working are because they do not really help really dry or chapped lips. They are gray to use every day(I use them all the time) BUT if you have chapped lips I would get Burt's Bees or some other chap stick.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
I like the shape, however its harder to just stick in your pocket because of how circular and large it is.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
I definitely prefer EOS to any other Chapstick. The products are extremely moisturizing. They last long and to me the mint flavor seems to really help with chapped lips.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
3 years, 3 months ago
I prefer the regular Chapstick brand over these. They don't keep your lips smooth or long lasting. I think its appealing because of the shape
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
chico ca
3 years, 3 months ago
It has lasted me forever! I love it so much and watlnt to get every scent
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I do have to say it lasts a very long time because of the funky egg shape. But I do not like them & would never buy them again.
mandy k.
mandy k.
Port Richey, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
I love this product. The shape i don't like. But i usually put it in my puse or backpack and take it out when needed.
heather c.
heather c.
Palmdale, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
It last a very long time last long on lips different shape
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lafayette, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Mekea, I also love this brand but it also has some cons. What I do love is how long it lasts and how secure the the pod is. Of course, I also love the product itself and my lips to too. What I will say is the circle shape can be inconvenient. A purse is about the only place you can keep it because pockets are a no go! Also after time I notice a lot of crud builds up in the screw lines.
Amal A.
Amal A.
Garland, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Hi mekea! well I personally love this chapstick more than others because of how smooth it is on the lips and it kind of gives u a glossy look. It's not sticky and the variety of colors and flavors are great. It gives you a nice color tint on your lips as well. Depending on which color you get.