eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#36 in Lip Care
mekea w.
Petaluma, CA
Interested in one but curios as to how well they work. I have used many others but want to know what makes this one different than others?
Lexi Z.
Lexi Z.
Greenwich, CT
3 years, 5 months ago
I actually find it really drying... whenever I used it I would need to reapply 20 minutes later because my lips would dry out.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 5 months ago
I like the eos better than other chap sticks bc of the scents , size (get both lips in one swipe) , and price. The eos last forever!! And you can reuse the case after it's all gone for a travel ring/earring holder . The chap stick it's self is super moisturizing and last all day to keep my lips soft. Def give it a try :)
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Greystone Park, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
They actually chapped my lips. They do this so you will use it all up, still need some and them=n buy more.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
3 years, 5 months ago
It's more beneficial to use this over a restorative lip balm, i.e Carmex, I find; Since it locks in moisture but doesn't provide an extra layer of it that your lips need if they're super cracked/dry.
Courtenay N.
Courtenay N.
Douglasville, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
They do moisturize lips BUT the people who complain about them not working are because they do not really help really dry or chapped lips. They are gray to use every day(I use them all the time) BUT if you have chapped lips I would get Burt's Bees or some other chap stick.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I like the shape, however its harder to just stick in your pocket because of how circular and large it is.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely prefer EOS to any other Chapstick. The products are extremely moisturizing. They last long and to me the mint flavor seems to really help with chapped lips.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
3 years, 5 months ago
I prefer the regular Chapstick brand over these. They don't keep your lips smooth or long lasting. I think its appealing because of the shape
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
chico ca
3 years, 5 months ago
It has lasted me forever! I love it so much and watlnt to get every scent
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I do have to say it lasts a very long time because of the funky egg shape. But I do not like them & would never buy them again.