eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#38 in Lip Care
Nicole s.

I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?

ahleighya s.
ahleighya s.
powder springs
1 day, 4 hours ago
I say go for a good flavor
jackie t.
jackie t.
4 days, 7 hours ago
Not worth it, I like burts bees better because this product doesn't feel like its actually moisturizing. Feels very waxy and smells artificial
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
1 week ago
I think it would be great for you to try at least one of the different eos lip balms! It is a great company as they have balms, shaving creams, lotions, and more. I think it would be a great product to invest in.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
1 week, 4 days ago
yes for sure
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Indianapolis
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Yes you should definitely make the investment its a great product n last for pretty long time
Los Altos, CA
3 weeks, 4 days ago
You should totally make the investment. I have really dry and cracked lips and this lip balm completely changed it for the better.
Los Altos, CA
maria p.
maria p.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
1 month ago
I don't think its worth the buy it feels great going on but after a few minutes it dries off your lips and after long term use makes your lips feel super dry
Susie J.
Susie J.
Haleyville
1 month, 1 week ago
Yes by all means.. It is great for your lips in all seasons.. I keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand so that I can use whenever I need to. Go ahead and get one.. I mean not only is it a great lip balm but its so cute.