eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#24 in Lip Care
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Are there any other flavors??
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Millersville, PA
2 years, 7 months ago
There are so many flavors
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Lancaster, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
They have a few flavors, I bought my daughter the mint one but I have to say, ewwwww it stinks bad!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
2 years, 7 months ago
They have a few different flavors and even some special limited edition flavors throughout the year.
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years, 7 months ago
I have the mint flavor and I've seen raspberry and pomegranate.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
2 years, 7 months ago
Eos has a ton of flavors! I've found most stores don't have a very good selection though, so you usually have to look around if you want something different.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
2 years, 7 months ago
There are so many floors, look bat their web site or on amazon!! Lotsvto choose from!
Renae H.
Renae H.
CLAYMONT, DE
2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah there are a lot of flavors. My fave is the mango, it makes my lips smell so yummy lol
Mieisha C.
Mieisha C.
New Orleans, LA
2 years, 7 months ago
I'm in love with the passion fruit try it !
Onena C.
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
2 years, 7 months ago
Hi, yes they have many flavors, my fav is mint. You have to try it! =)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, there are other flavors. I purchase mostly because of the color! They're great in all flavors though. Great to keep at work, in the car, in your purse and make-up drawer.
Kristine Z.
Kristine Z.
Daly City, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
I love those lip balms! The commercial with the catchy tune where the girl bumps into a cute guy and takes one of the lip balms and walks away smiling always puts me in a good mood that's why I bought one. I saw a couple of other favors like acai berry (blue) and honeydew melon (green). You can find these at ulta, target, Costco and kohls.
Carolina Romano R.
Carolina Romano R.
Pasadena, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, they are always coming out with different flavors
jade anne s.
jade anne s.
San Diego, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
There are lots of flavors! Sometimes there are even limited edition flavors that come out during special holidays such as Christmas and easter
Michelle  P.
Michelle P.
Owensboro, KY
2 years, 7 months ago
There are tons of flavors! Walmart and target have a lot and Ive also seen them at Kohls!
Jess D.
Jess D.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 7 months ago
I've seen so many flavors, including: Vanilla Mint, Grapefruit, Orange, Blueberry Acai, Strawberry, Lemondrop, Honeydew, Tangerine, sweet mint, coconut, summer fruit, wildberry, kiwi, and raspberry pomegranate
Erica A.
Erica A.
Missouri City, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
Hi Lorena, Yes hunty there are several flavors. At my local Walgreen's they have Strawberry, Mint, Coconut, a Hawaiian flavor... lol I will be purchasing more. I currently carry the one that tasty like pina colada.