eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
By eos evolution of smooth
#41 in Lip Care
Kelly S.
Cary, NC

Are the EOS lip-balms worth the money, and What's your favorite flav?!

Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
3 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely & right now I'm loving the summer fruit.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely think they're worth the money. I have very sensitive skin, and allergies, and so many lip products (even the 'natural' ones) make my lips feel worse rather than better. This is one of the few exceptions. I use this every day, and I adore this product! Strawberry is my favorite. Nothing quite like a sweet kiss, is there?
Allison I.
Allison I.
Irving, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I think they're worth the money. They stay on my lips for quite a while, especially when sleeping. Also, the packaging is fun. My favorite flavor is probably Summer Fruit or the lemon one (it has SPF!)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely think they're worth the money. They make your lips really really smooth and soft. My favorite flavors are Sweet Mint (light blue) and Summer Fruit (reddish color)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Woodbridge, VA
3 years, 5 months ago
These are definitely worth it. I work in D.C. and when the winter wind blows as you're crossing the street, and there is no skyscraper to block the wind, your lips will pay for it. This protected my lips and made them softer. Mint and Pomegranate are the best.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! They work so well on your lips especialy if they are cracked or chapped, but i have to admit they re-applying the lip balms does get quite addicting. That may just be what makes them special! My favorite flavor is the mint.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sulphur, La
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! They are more than worth it! My favorite is the pink one, but they are all so great!
Mercedes J.
Mercedes J.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't feel like it lasts long the lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. I do feel like the product itself lasts forever, meaning I don't have to buy new very often.
Elena S.
Elena S.
I like the lemon flavor. Plus, it has SPF
RACHEL G.
RACHEL G.
Buckner , IL
3 years, 5 months ago
They are worth the money! A chapstick I DON'T lose! ;) Hardly even in the chapstick category. My favorites are the sweet mint, and the lemon one. Lemon reminds me of a lemon shake up