Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Summer Fruit, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint more...
So I used to love these. Had one in every bag, one in my car, nightstand etc. But one day my lips started getting more dry, so I applied more, and they got more dry. Eventually I applied it over night all over my lips crossing the lip line and putting it around my lips. I should have noticed the signs sooner but they were mild up until that point. Then I had a full on breakout on my hands that took weeks to handle using medicated products. Did some research and sure enough they’re not quite as natural as they claim and many people have this reaction. I’ve sworn off them for years now I use ChapStick® Lip Balm or Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm with better moisturizing qualities and never any negative effects. I would not only never buy them again but I urge other people to do the same... it’s not worth is at all, and the experience has turned me off from eos pretty violently. I wish I had pictures to show.