Haley H.
Martinez
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
Okay, so I know a lot of people are probably going to hate this BUT i think that EOS is highly overrated. In middle school that's all everyone ever wanted, and to be honest yeah I wanted some too. I have so many EOS lip balms now because I bought into the hype. That being said I still think the product is decent, and I do keep one with me everyday, I even have one in my bag right now since I did buy into the hype because i'm going to use them all since I paid for them, but this product is just as good as carmex or any other good lip balm. The only difference is the smell, yes these do smell good but it works just the same. The price isn't that great either, it costs about $3 for one of those little guys when i could just as easily get a three pack of carmex for $2.69 ! That's two more tubes for less than what it costs to get 1 little ball thing of EOS. In my opinion it's a rip off and not worth it.