Jenna K.
Cape Girardeau
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
As a dedicated user of lip moisturizers, it is imperative that any moisturizer that I use lasts at least 3-4 hours, preferably more. Unfortunately, this is not the case for this Eos lip balm. I received this product as a gift in the Strawberry Sorbet flavor, and used it every day for 1 week to really give it time for any effects to be seen. The first thing I noticed after applying the balm was it's amazing scent. Eos really nailed this balm's strawberry sorbet flavor, as it really does smell like the name suggests, without being overbearing. However, this is a lip balm, not a bowl of sorbet. It's advertised to provide long-lasting moisture and hydration to it's users lips, and after a week of only using this product I noticed little to no difference it the condition of my lips, than if I had never used the product. While it initially provides a smooth finish on one's lips for the first 30-60min after application, it quickly dries out and your lips are returned to their dry state. Honestly, it's a cute product for kids, but for the grown woman who needs the hydration and long-lasting power in her lip product, this is not the product I would recommend for the job.
eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balmeos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm