Shauna A.
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Passion Fruit, Blueberry Acai more...
I used to ADORE these products. However, I started venturing out and found that I like other chapsticks better that are a lot cheaper, and more effective for me. All the EOS is great, especially their mint one (really does the job, un-chaps the lips, and moisturizes them), they do have some downfalls that I've found other chapsticks don't have. EOS can tend to just sit on top of your lips instead of moisturizing them (like stated before, the mint one does moisturize your lips.). I do not like this because it is clumpy on my lips are rubs off so easily. It's gross. Another thing I don't like about EOS is that they are really big. You can't fit them in your pocket. Besides these things, I like them. I think EOS is more of a fad product though. It's pretty pricey, but does last long. They all smell really good, and they are pretty good chapsticks besides what I've stated above. When I was in High School EVERYONE had these, but now that I pay for my own chapstick I prefer other brands that do the same job, and even better of a job, and it's small enough to fit in my pocket. EOS is supper fun and cute though!