Jennifer J.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Summer Fruit, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew more...
The product itself is wonderful.  This is my favorite lip balm because it keeps my lips well hydrated for longer than any other brands I use.  Many other brands wear off quickly, but this seems to keep hydrating.  I can put it on at night and my lips will still feel great in the morning...with other brands my lips are dry halfway through the night.

My only critique is the packaging.  It’s cute, but not very practical.  The size and shape does not lend itself to carrying this in a pocket very comfortably.  Also, once you get halfway through the product you can no longer comfortably apply it directly to your lips because it turns into more of a pot of balm at that point.  I’m not a fan of using my fingers to apply balm, so I really only get about half the use out of each one of these.  But it does last a really long time, so I do feel like I get my moneys worth.