Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Summer Fruit, Blueberry Acai more...
When I saw these lip balms in the store, I thought they were so cute and that the shape was very innovative. It was a great marketing sell-point, and I knew why they became so popular so quickly.
No matter how cute they were, though, they just didn't work out for me. I'm not sure what ingredient caused this, but after using this product for a few days I started to get an allergic reaction from it. My lips became red and irritated, started peeling in some places and blistering in others. I knew it was this product causing it because I even tried another flavor and it did the same thing. It was sad to not be able to use this since it is such a cult favorite, but I am allergic to one of the active ingredients in this balm, and I've never had an allergic reaction to any other lip products.
I sometimes received these lip balms for free on my school campus, and I would just give them to my friends since I can't use them. They said they love them and have not had any allergic reaction to them, so I think they should work fine for the majority!