BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Not valid for sale in Quebec. Feed Clean

Eos Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Start your review of Eos Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love the way these smell and they leave my lips super soft and moisturized i use this before I put on any one of my matte lipsticks and it works like a charms to soften any dead skin or dry cracked lips they sell these individually at target for about 2.99." in 11685 reviews
  • "Moisturizing! I love this stuff!!" in 9001 reviews
LOUISVILLE, KY
1,165 reviews
Am I the only one that isn't really a fan of the Eos brand? Like, they are eye catching. I like the packaging and the look of all the products. I like that they are super compact and easy for on the go. But the lip balm literally burns my lips and doesn't moisturize my lips at all. I don't enjoy the taste or the smell of them either. When I used the lip balm I would apply it so many times through out the day because it just wasn't doing anything for my lips. The little deodorants are cute though! I just don't really like to spend my money on this brand.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love many of eos products and the Smooth Sphere Lip Balm is not exception. It is a great lip moisturizer and does not feel sticky or heavy. The light flavors and the different choices are a nice touch. I personally love the sweet mint flavor and buy those often. I think that they are very affordable for the product you are receiving, and they are readily available in almost every store. I would highly reccommend this product for everyday use.
Astoria Queens , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this shirt so much. It went perfectly with my white dress. It's never easy to get modest dresses so finding a silk white shirt right in Amazon was a miracle. I spent searching these other stores and nothing until I found it on Amazon.
So if are in the market for a white silk under shirt this is the one. One flaw is that it could be a bit longer but still this is still the best buy I ever made.
Bountiful
I have used up a couple of these because they came in a set, and it's what sits on my desk at work.  The convenience that they don't roll away for me is probably the main reason I've used them up.  They don't actually moisturize my lips very well.  They stop me from licking my lips all the time...but they are only mediocre in what they do.  Once they are used up, I do not plan to repurchase.
Philadelphia
EOS is a very affordable brand, but it doesn't moisturize my lips the way that other products like Vaseline does. I never found an Eos lip balm that I liked. I feel like they smell weird and when you first open them, they are really hard to get a good amount of product out of. It takes awhile to be able to get a good amount on your lips and even then, it never moisturizes my lips the way I want
Woodlake
I love this lip balm. It is a must have in my beauty routine. I always start by applying this before I start on anything else on my face. I find that it give my lips the hydration they need for a long day of lipstick. I probably have about a dozen different flavors and scents. I like that it is in a sphere shaped packaging. This makes it easy to find in my already full purse.
So I really like this lip balm, it is super moisturizing but the thing is it kind of dries my lips out honestly. I have to reapply a few times. I mean it has super cute packaging but I haven’t bought it like other chapsticks because of how drying it can be. It’s not bad it’s just if you don’t feel like applying so much in a day I wouldn’t get it but it does do the job.
Keizer, OR
Obviously this product is amazing since it's reviewers choice. But I feel like this product is great and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and never drying them out. It's everything you could imagine and then some. If you haven't tried this brand it's a must have product for your purse. Even my boyfriend loves this brand. It doesn't tint your lips at all.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually scanned my ID for work and this popped up. So, having used these before actually, I will review it and say it's an alrght lip balm. It's not really my favorite, I like LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm better. But I used to get these for Christmas and they were really cute and trendy.
This product is sufficient for daily use, but doesn't really get the job done in terms of eliminating my chapped lips completely. I feel the need to reapply quite a bit. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. The round shape is unique, but a bit annoying to keep in a small, compact purse.
St. John's, NL
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Colorado Spgs, CO

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email