eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
  • "I love the way these smell and they leave my lips super soft and moisturized i use this before I put on any one of my matte lipsticks and it works like a charms to soften any dead skin or dry cracked lips they sell these individually at target for about 2.99." in 10717 reviews
  • "Moisturizing! I love this stuff!!" in 9001 reviews
Luna B.
Riverside
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
Unpopular Opinion- EOS LIP BALMS ARE TOO OVERHYPED!
If you take into account the price compared with the quality of these products, you’ll realize you are being cheated. On one hand, I understand the hype, when I was younger all I wanted in life was an eos lip balm. Everyone had them and I was so stuck on the popularity that when I finally bought one, I completely ignored how terrible of a lip balm it truly is. Firstly, THEY. DONT. FIT. IN. MY. POCKET. Aren’t lip balms supposed to be something that a person can easily grab and go? Well not in this case. The cute little shape of these suckers make them so difficult to stuff into the average female pocket and when you finally get it in there, it looks stupid as it sticks out. Secondly, why is it clumpy? Why? Is? It? Clumpy? If you are a chronic dry, chapped lips individual such as myself you’ll understand that it is crucial for lip balms to go on smoothly. Eos balms, in my experience, do not go on smoothly. Lastly, they are a scam! When you first wear them you feel hydrated and chapped up but after a mere hour or so, wave goodbye to that hydration. I swear the moisture just runs away from my lips so quickly compared to other well known lip balm brands. So in conclusion, yes they smell good, yes they look cute, but practical? NOPE.
Lily G.
Review for: Other more...
The price is rather expensive for what the product is - a lip balm. Chapstick is $0.99, and you get basically the same amount of product. What you're paying for is the gimmicky packaging - which I'll admit is super cute and easy to find in your purse or bag. The colours are very pretty and nice to look at. I don't mind leaving an EOS on the counter because it looks rather pretty - compared to a regular lip balm that just looks boring. The product itself is coated in a small wax covering. When you first open the EOS balm, you have to use it a couple times until the waxy coating goes away. The wax can leave your lips a bit dry and it is quite thick. But don't give up on the product until you get rid of the wax bit. The scent on these balms varies, but there is no flavor with these once you put them on your lips. The only exception to this is the mint one, which provides a wonderful tingly mint flavor. Flavor Descriptions: Summer Fruit - Strongest scent - Peaches and Strawberries (My favorite!) Pomegranate Raspberry - Mild pomegranate scent Tangerine SPF - Not very strong, smells more plasticy but has a hint of tangerine Honeysuckle Honeydew - A very light and fruity honeydew scent. Sweet Mint - Strong mint scent (and flavor) mixed with a light sweet sugary scent so the mint isn't too strong Blueberry Acai - A very sweet blueberry scent, like a blueberry candy. Not a true blueberry fruit scent. Passion fruit - A limited edition scent, smells vaguely fruity. Vanilla - Another limited edition scent, smells very plasticy. This is my least favorite. FORMULATION: The visibly smooth balms are much thinner, and more moisturizing. I find them to be a lot less waxy than the original line - but that was one thing I actually liked about the regular EOS balms so it's a bit of a toss up for me on which line I like better. There isn't a The visibly smooth line feels a bit more like melted butter (but less greasy) on the lips. PACKAGING: There's only two types out so far, and they are Vanilla Mint and Coconut Milk. The easiest way to tell the difference between the two lines of EOS balms is that the original balms are one solid colour, while the visibly smooth ones are one main colour with small stripes of an accenting colour. The Vanilla Mint balm is a light blue with pale blue (almost white)  stripes, and the Coconut Milk is light pink with pale pink stripes. SCENT: The Vanilla Mint one is very much like the original line "sweet mint" (the blue-green coloured one), but much less minty. The Coconut Milk smells sort of like coconut cream pie, minus all the sugar. It's a very nice scent, but the Vanilla Mint is definitely my favorite. Overall, I really like these balms and if you like the original line, I think you will also enjoy the new visibly soft line! I hope they come out with more scents in the future, because I really enjoy this line of EOS balms.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Review for: Other more...
These used to be pretty nice until the company started receiving complaints about mold growing on the lip balms (due to the organic ingredients and lack of preservatives), so I think they changed something about the formula, because they feel much waxier now and they don't sink into my lips as much as they used to, they just kind of sit on top. Which is fine -- I'm one of those people who likes to "feel" balm on my lips so I know it's still there, and it "feels" like it's actually doing something, but honestly I think this is kind of mediocre in terms of healing chapped lips. Maybe if you use them a lot every day as a preventative measure against chapping they would work well, but if your lips are already chapped, using these alone don't help much at all. The packaging is cute and makes them easy to find in your purse, but they won't be fitting in the pockets of your skinny jeans without making you look like you're about to sprout a new appendage. I also wish they came in more scents/flavors whatever, because the same old selection for years gets boring. I think they're kind of expensive for what they are. They're just okay.
Brittany M.
Windsor
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Dear, eos
Your brand has never let me down, I have used some comparison brands and they have not even come close in quality. The reason why I buy your brand is because I know you deliver a stellar product every time Your product has had such a positive impact on my life in many different ways that I would love to try some of your other products. Would you be willing to send me some samples? I would be so excited and would love to spread more positive feedback both online and to my friends and family!
Sincerely,
Brittany marquess

Wed, 11 2018
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond if you can!  eos® Visibly Soft Lip Balm
Ashley A.
Newhall, CA
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Passion Fruit, Blueberry Acai more...
What is better than a lip balm shaped like an egg... Well nothing!!! Why? because the egg shape makes it impossible to stick in your pocket so it wont melt and you wont have to walk around with an oily  stain all day... AWKWARD!!!! and also the egg shape also makes it really easy to find in your purse unlike a tube which is shaped like every other item in your purse.. good luck finding a tube of lip balm in your purse with all the other tube shaped items... pens... ,, lip sticks ect.. there are so many reason why this lip balm is the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets move on to formula because that's the best part.... its unlike any other lip balm i've ever used in that when i use it - it actually makes my lips feel hydrated when its all rubbed off. I don't tend to have to over do it with this lip balm because the formula is so amazing it leaves my lips feeling moisturized long after its gone! with other lip balms i feel like i constantly need to keep applying to keep my lips moist .... thank you so much eos for always having my back,.. you a real one!!!
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Honeysuckle Honeydew more...
I saw this in Honeydew which is one of my favorite flavors and really unique so I had to pick it up! A lot of people have them- I just see this little egg shaped lip balm pop up everywhere I go- so I thought it had to be great if everyone was using it right?
It just fell SO flat for me on my expectations. First the flavor was just not there, I was expecting a throwback to my lip smackers of my youth with a flavorful lip balm. The scent was strong so the flavor had to come with that right? Boy was I wrong! I was so disappointed it tasted like castor oil and wax.
Second the texture- it was hard and applied in a very thin layer like a dry lipstick. I was expecting a smooth creamy lip balm- this is a lip balm right? It made my lips almost feel dry and grainy.
I couldn’t figure out why these are so popular aside from the adorable packaging. I will say the package is fun and cute and so that part deserves at least a star.
I had to throw mine out I was so disappointed that it didn’t do anything for my lips at all :(
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, Blueberry Acai more...
I do stay this is a good product, but they aren't the best. They do what they are suppose to do, which is moisture your lips. Whenever I have dry lips I use them and they work. I feel my lips are moisturized. The reason why I purchased a lot is because of the flavors and the colorful packaging. Besides that, there is nothing special about this product. If you are looking for cute packaging and good flavors for a lip balm, this is the product for you. I did enjoy them when I was younger, but as the time pasted I realized they weren't as great as they were hyped up to be. I currently use aquaphor for my dry lips and it works the same yet you get more product and it can be used on other dry parts of your body, not just your lips.
Green B.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This lip balm became hugely popular around 5-6 years ago (if not more) and I caved when I saw these at the store. I bought one to try out and because they looked adorable. I love having mint lip balms so I bought this one thinking it'd do the trick for my lips. After maybe 1-2 uses, I remember my lip started forming bumps on them and were itchy. This had never happened to me before because i don't get reactions like this from anything! I tried to think what new thing i introduced to my lips and this was it. I remember i googled eos to see if anybody else had a similar reaction. There were SO many articles and pictures of lips with even worse reactions than mine (don't google it fyi). I immediately stopped using this and within a few days, my lips turned to normal. EOS i don't know what ingredients ya'll use but you need to take whatever it is OUT! The lip balm itself wasn't even moisturizing so I probably would not give them another chance.
Haley H.
Martinez
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
Okay, so I know a lot of people are probably going to hate this BUT i think that EOS is highly overrated. In middle school that's all everyone ever wanted, and to be honest yeah I wanted some too. I have so many EOS lip balms now because I bought into the hype. That being said I still think the product is decent, and I do keep one with me everyday, I even have one in my bag right now since I did buy into the hype because i'm going to use them all since I paid for them, but this product is just as good as carmex or any other good lip balm. The only difference is the smell, yes these do smell good but it works just the same. The price isn't that great either, it costs about $3 for one of those little guys when i could just as easily get a three pack of carmex for $2.69 ! That's two more tubes for less than what it costs to get 1 little ball thing of EOS. In my opinion it's a rip off and not worth it.
isabella E.
Nashville
Review for: Sweet Mint, Other more...
I discovered EOS lip balms in a beauty store years ago. Shortly after purchasing my first one, I became obsessed and had to have more!

EOS lip balms in general are decent sized, and are supposedly more "ergonomic" to apply. I haven't noticed that I use it more or less than other lip balms, but I do like how smoothly it applies. The product is also smooth once applied (not gritty), and lasts on my lips for a couple hours. I also like that it is certified organic; I am conscious about what I put on and in my body so this allows me to have no worries about what chemicals I'm consuming when I wear this!

I have found that though this lip balm is difficult to carry in a front pants pocket, it fits well in a sweatshirt pocket, or is easy to find in my purse. It stays closed well- the lid is screw on/screw off and "clicks" to secure it when fully closed.

I have a lot of flavors of this lip balm, and though I cannot claim to be an expert on passion fruit, I do enjoy the scent of this one. It is light and tropical, just enough to remind me of a summer day while (somehow still) being stuck in the dead of winter! It actually reminds me of EOS Evolution of Smooth Pomegranate Rasberry Lip Balm .25oz a lot, so if you missed this one, try that one instead.
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL