Add a Photo

By EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH
#17 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Photos (2049)
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA

I used to love these. As you probably know, these were extremely popular for a while (I think about a year), but then the lawsuit happened. And the claims that eos lip balms were causing problems started trickling in. I had every eos flavor there was; they were amazing: they smelled good and tasted even better. And they were so unique and just... cool. I was using these every day, several times a day. I probably used at least three different flavors of eos lip balm per day. I kept buying more, and around the time that the first complaint became well-known, my stepmom warned me about it. She told me that it was leaving bizarre rashes around peoples mouths, but I didn't really care that much because I didn't think it would happen to me. So I continued to use it everyday. One day, I noticed that there was a dry patch right to the left of my mouth, but I didn't think much of it. I had never had an experience like this before, but I've had plenty of weird experiences, and I still brushed it off. It didn't even occur to me that it could be because of the eos. I forgot about the dry patch for a few weeks, but then I remembered that I had it and that I still didn't know why. It actually took me WAY longer than it should have to figure it out, but I eventually realized that the eos could be the problem. I didn't have a phone or a tablet or a computer because my parents didn't trust me, so I rarely had access to technology, and I never knew what was going on in the world. Eventually when I got to use technology, probably my stepmom's computer for homework, I looked up what was going on with the eos controversy and I found a few pictures. The rashes (or whatever they were) in the pictures looked EXACTLY like what was around, and next to, my mouth. I read an article and immediately realized what I had been seeing in my eos lip balms for a while. Even when I bought an eos lip balm that was brand new, even if I opened it immediately after buying it, there would usually be something in the cap that looked odd. It looked a bit like black pepper or dirt. Well, after reading that article, I realized that it was actually black mold. I have no idea why I didn't realize it sooner and why still used the lip balms without even questioning it, but I was so angry that the products that I loved and that I had wasted so much money on had ended up causing a horribly ugly rash on my face that ended up being there for months. I threw away all of my eos products immediately and never touched one again. Well, I did find one that I had bought pretty recently and I picked it up just to look at the cap, and sure enough, there was mold in it, too. It actually ended up causing me a lot of embarrassment and insecutity because the "rash" was a huge dry patch close to my mouth that was EXTREMELY itchy and EXTREMELY dry and no matter what I tried, it wouldn't go away. The only way it went away is somehow on its own several months later, and it probably went away because I had stopped using the products. By the way, I was not allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the eos lip balms, although the eos employees will say that anyone who has a bad reaction to the lip balms is only having it because they're allergic, which is not true. It was simply because of the mold (and yes, it was definitely, 100 percent, mold.) DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT.
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Miami

I have dry and sensitive lips(ans sensitive skin in general),so I have tried quite a few lip balms and chapsticks.Heard so many good things about the EOS lip balms that I had to try it.

I got to say,I understand the hype about these spheres. The egg-shaped packaging is different and cute,it has many different delicious flavors,and it is natural! I loved the sweet mint(nice cool tingly feeling and the smoothest of the 5) and summer fruit(smells super yummy).

They felt better when I first started to use them though.When I got halfway done with the summer fruit one,it started to feel more oily and wouldn't last too long on my lips.Also,the dome shaped balm inside the container makes it hard to use the last bit.It goes from a roundish tip to an almost flat circular surface,so I would be pressing the whole half container in my face to get some balm on my lips(it gets messy).

Overall,it is a nice natural lip balm in a cute container.I'd buy more flavors in the future,but in the meantime,I'll also be trying out other lip balms until I find the one I really love.
Shantel D.
Shantel D.
Roy, WA

I discovered EOS lip balms in a beauty store years ago. Shortly after purchasing my first one, I became obsessed and had to have more!

EOS lip balms in general are decent sized, and are supposedly more "ergonomic" to apply. I haven't noticed that I use it more or less than other lip balms, but I do like how smoothly it applies. The product is also smooth once applied (not gritty), and lasts on my lips for a couple hours. I also like that it is certified organic; I am conscious about what I put on and in my body so this allows me to have no worries about what chemicals I'm consuming when I wear this!

I have found that though this lip balm is difficult to carry in a front pants pocket, it fits well in a sweatshirt pocket, or is easy to find in my purse. It stays closed well- the lid is screw on/screw off and "clicks" to secure it when fully closed.

I have a lot of flavors of this lip balm, and though I do like this one, to me it smells very similar to the EOS Lip Balm Limited Edition ~ Passion Fruit (so if you missed out on that one, try this one instead). It has a light and fruity scent, with just a touch of tartness. The scent is not at all overpowering.

A little tip: Once the lip balm is gone, you can use a nail clippers to cut out the "spokes" in the base of the container- and after washing, this will leave you with a cute little container that is good for travel jewelry storage, a pill container, or any other small items!
Ellina L.
Ellina L.
Newark, DE (Delaware)

У меня так много бальзамов, но Эос не было. Думал, что это большое упущение и дорвался. Выделены немного денег и купил кучу бренда классического отличного результата.
As many probably know, the world popular balm EOS gave Kim Kardashian. She started to demonstrate, balsamic in jar-ball on my instagram. Many detractors of the Kardashian family even suspected Kim that she's done well out of this EOS-boom. The manufacturer allegedly paid her a lot money for advertising, But this is only speculation, nothing more. I personally think that Kim just liked to use the balm. Because you don't fall in love with him is simply impossible!I have so many balms, but the eos was not. Thought it was a big omission and Dorval. Allocated some money and bought a bunch of brand classic excellent result.
This balsamica a bunch of pros.
Aroma. It's magic! Very light and unobtrusive berry aromatic.
The taste is sweet, but not cloying.
It moisturizes really well. I especially like to apply it for 20 minutes before applying lipstick and at bedtime. In the morning, then sponge
will be very gentle. First times are a little more "programele" that is peeled off unnecessary dead skin from the lips, and then was not like this.
One drawback you can call how quickly dirty and losing its presentation packaging-the egg with the active use of the balm. It attracts dirt and scratches as if from the air, and a month later turns into something ugly.
In General, do not regret the money spent for a minute. Plan to buy tangerine and carry, and berries to keep the house

Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell, CA

this lip balm is more than your typical lip balm. sometimes the price might scare you off because we are use to paying a buck for chapsticks. but it smells great and is soft like butter on your lips. I honestly love it and recommend the eos smooth sphere lip balms.. Passion fruit or strawberry I recommend the most. they also taste good, like come on you end up tasting whats on your lips. I cant stand lip balms or chapsticks that smell bad or taste nasty. Now that I got braces my lips tend to dry out more but I keep them nice and hydrated with my passion fruit eos smooth sphere lip balm. no more nasty dried lips that start to peel and end up bleeding because of the bad dryness. I make sure I keep an eos smooth sphere lip balm in all my makeup bags and work and school bags. they also last a good time so you definitely get your moneys worth on this great product. Trust me nobody wants dry lips with your skin peeling off that's a turn off for men. They want nice smooth lips to kiss. you can find eos lip balms mainly everywhere such as drug stores , target, food 4 less, ulta, Costco etc....................  the variety of scents is pretty big if you like fruity they have it if you like mint they also have it. the packaging is super cute, I love the round shape. for a long lasting eos lip balm keep it away from the heat don't leave it in your car obviously it will turn bad and you wont get the use you want out of it.  I will continue to purchase and use eos smooth sphere lip balms to work its magic on my lips.
Astriid G.
Astriid G.

Troie O.
Troie O.
Fairfax, VA

The only thing that gets me about this product is the price. Just because it is name brand and "fancy", if you will, doesn't mean that this should be $2. It's literally just a fancy chap-stick. However, it is one of the better chap-sticks that I have used, so I will continue to buy it.The very first time I purchased an Eos was when I was a sophomore in high school (ya know, all the popular girls had this lip balm and I didn't want to be left out so I went and got one too). I was a little bit let down by this product - I was expecting there to be a bit more of a *bang* when using this. Like I thought my lips would automatically be as soft as a baby's bottom (excuse my unrealistic expectations). What drew me to this product the most honestly was the packaging. I had never come across a lip balm like this and I could easily fit it into my pencil case to smother my lips with when necessary. The only flavor I have tried is the strawberry one, which after a while doesn't quite taste like strawberries anymore. However, the smell continues to be great, though I am a heavy user. Now, I am a sophomore in college and my lips are pretty soft feeling (not that they weren't before... I just took it to the next level). I give this product 4 stars only because it's a little pricey for lip balm. Everything else is pretty darn great.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL

I love EOS lip balms! I have been using them for several years, and honestly, the only reason why I tried it was because I heard so many good things about it, and I knew so many people who had it. I don't regret trying this lip balm! The dome shape is unique, and has actually influenced a lot of other companies to take their own spin on a dome shaped lip balm too. It's a very good idea actually, because you don't have to dig into a pot to apply your lip balm. You just smother that lip balm on your lips. There are a lot of different flavors, which I think all smell nice. This is my favorite lip balm, because it does the best moisturizing any lip balm has ever done. The ingredients are all natural, and EOS doesn't add lip-drying ingredients like alcohol.This is my go-to lip balm. They keep my lips moisturized and the smell is super sweet and addictive. It doesn't taste bad (actually, the mint one it's really good and refreshing), and the package is super cute. It's kind of big, though, compared to other lip balms so it could be a burden sometimes specially if you are used to store your lip balms in your pockets, but on the other hand since it is so big, it doesn't get lost as easy as other lip balms.eos is the best! I feel like it really helps, i love anything EOS. def. a product worth buying!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Greenwel Spgs, LA

I love this stuff! I keep it on my nightstand and apply regularly at night before bed, especially in winter when the weather dries my lips out to the point of cracking and peeling. This product is simple and straightforward -- it applies directly from the "tube"  (which is orb-shaped, so apply in a circle so you won't wear the shape into a tipped point over time), and lasts a long time if you avoid drinks/licking after application. It feels like a smooth balm, has no gloss or glitter texture or lustre, no menthol (so no pain relief or cooling sensation), and unless a specific flavor is listed on the packaging, you can expect it to be tasteless and have a neutral smell. The orb is large in terms of chapstick, so you get far more use out of it than a regular tube of chapstick. I've had it in my bag many times in and out of some serious heat, and no melting has occurred thus far, which is awesome (maybe shouldn't test that though, haha!). The only reason I can't give this great product a full 5 stars is because that is reserved for products that absolutely blow me away and exceed every expectation. The two things I would improve: sell an option with some sort of healing element such as Neosporin lip treatment offers, and with a pain relief element such as typical with Carmex.
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO

Los bálsamos de labios EOS en general son de tamaño decente, y supuestamente son más "ergonómicos" para aplicar. No he notado que lo uso más o menos que otros bálsamos de labios, pero me gusta suavemente. El producto también es suave una vez aplicado (no gritty), y dura en mis labios durante un par de horas. También me gusta que sea certificado orgánico; Soy consciente de lo que me pongo y en mi cuerpo por lo que esto me permite no tener preocupaciones sobre qué productos químicos que estoy consumiendo cuando me pongo esto!

1. Variedad de colores y sabores

Camine en cualquier farmacia o almacén grande importante y usted está seguro de encontrar un surtido de estas bolas pequeñas, redondas en colores que varían que emparejan el sabor del bálsamo adentro. Personalmente, mi favorito sería la mandarina que se encuentra en envases de color naranja apropiadamente, y el sabor es divino.

2. Elegante

Pensé que parecían una tontería. Honestamente, a primera vista ni siquiera me di cuenta de que era un bálsamo labial, pero volví a la tienda una semana después, y tomé la decisión de comprar una esfera rosada. Poco después, empecé a recomendar a mis amigos, pero no fue hasta meses más tarde, que, el balón comenzó a convertirse en un clásico de culto y una declaración de moda de las clases
Christina B.
Christina B.
St. John's, NL

What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Whats your favorite flavor?
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL

Do you like the packaging?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL