eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
7 colors available

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #31 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Maia C.
Maia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Passion Fruit
I discovered EOS lip balms in a beauty store years ago. Shortly after purchasing my first one, I became obsessed and had to have more!

EOS lip balms in general are decent sized, and are supposedly more "ergonomic" to apply. I haven't noticed that I use it more or less than other lip balms, but I do like how smoothly it applies. The product is also smooth once applied (not gritty), and lasts on my lips for a couple hours. I also like that it is certified organic; I am conscious about what I put on and in my body so this allows me to have no worries about what chemicals I'm consuming when I wear this!

I have found that though this lip balm is difficult to carry in a front pants pocket, it fits well in a sweatshirt pocket, or is easy to find in my purse. It stays closed well- the lid is screw on/screw off and "clicks" to secure it when fully closed.

I have a lot of flavors of this lip balm, and though I cannot claim to be an expert on passion fruit, I do enjoy the scent of this one. It is light and tropical, just enough to remind me of a summer day while (somehow still) being stuck in the dead of winter! It actually reminds me of EOS Evolution of Smooth Pomegranate Rasberry Lip Balm .25oz a lot, so if you missed this one, try that one instead.
stacey l.
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet Wildberry. Limited Edition
I really like the EOS lip balm - it seems to be available EVERYWHERE now. I discovered it years ago when it wasn't widely available. I purchased the Breast Cancer Awareness pack at the pharmacy (Park Nicollet) when I was picking up a prescription. I am diligent in supporting breast cancer awareness. I gave one of the pink ones to my boyfriend - he loves the green one - and it was funny seeing him pull out a pink ball out of his pocket! The only reason I am not giving it a 5 is because of a couple things - you CANNOT get the product out of the bottom of the ball without using your fingers when it gets that low. I don't like dipping my fingers into stuff like that - I have to wipe it off....but on what? It's kind of gross if you think about it....putting fingers in your lip balm and someone else doing it when sharing. Also, the shape is a bit cumbersome. I keep a lip balm in my jacket pockets or other pockets where it wont stick out, and the EOS is rather "in your face" with it's ball-like shape. I love the texture and smoothness of application. It seems to wear longer than others. I also have the EOS Moisturizer in my purse and talk about shape....it is EXCELLENT! Slim an larger than most. I don't "lose" it in my purse, yet it is not bulky
Jess L.
Jess L.
Review for: Blueberry Acai
So where do I start... We'll I thought these lib balms were so cute and they have all these different colors and scents. So, one day I went and bought one and I was so excited to start using it. I started using it every day about a few times throughout the day. Then I started noticing that my lips were drying up. So I thought, oh, well I better put some more on because my lips are chapped. So I would put more on and the more I put on, the more chapped my lips were getting. And I'm not talking about just any ol' chapped lip, I mean my lips were really bad! They started to crack and I got a blister on my lip. It didn't matter how much of the EOS lip balm I would put on, my lips seemed to get worst.It got to the point where I couldn't even drink out of a cup because it would sting my lips so bad. Finally, my husband was like "you need to go to the doctors and get some kind of ointment for your lips because they look really bad." So I went and saw my doctor and she told me to throw away whatever I was using because I was having an allergic reaction to it. She gave me a prescription and it cleared up my lips within a week. My lips were back to normal! Never again will I ever use or touch any of the EOS products again!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Commerce Twp, MI
I Love EOS chapsticks. I was of course drawn to them originally just because of the packaging and unique design, but this is defiantly a repurchase type of product. For starters, the fact that it's a large ball basically, makes it super easy to find in my purse (which is usuallly a disasterous mess). The balm its self isn't to thick, but it's super moisturizing and long lasting. I usually only have to apply it once or twice a day if that. It will clear up chapped lips quickly, I feel like with my old chapsticks it would take days of continuous application to get a chapped lip breakout under control, and actually now that I think about it I haven't even gotten super chapped lips in a long time! So it's quite possible this is also preventing them, because I used to get chapped lips all the time. One mold lasts forever, I've never actually used one up, Im still using the original one I bought ( I've rotated it with some other flavors ) and the best part is the ingredients and that it's a natural/organic product. It doesn't take much for me to have an allergic reaction to random things, and I've never had an issue with these!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Jacksonville, FL
I would give it 0 stars if I could. I bought into this product like nothing else. As much as I love chapstick, I was crazy addicted to this! It sucked me in with its adorable egg shape and kept me addicted with its cool and refreshing menthol flavor. I had one for my purse, my car, and my nightstand. After 2 months of excessive use, I noticed my lips were cracking more, the skin around my mouth was flaky and irritated, and I was re-applying every 30 minutes. I then decided to dig a little deeper and see what I had been really applying to my lips. I could only find that they used "natural ingredients" but nothing more specific. Then I found reports from other women saying that similar things were happening to their lips and 1 woman is even in a law suit because her skin became so irritated and red.... I instantly threw out all my eos balms and starting using petroleum jelly to help heal my lips. About a week and half later and my lips are feeling almost 100% better. So please, if you use this product and start having the same reaction, throw it away before it gets worse and warn your friends! Petroleum jelly helps.
Mitsuko S.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry
I'm not a lipstick type girl. But I do regularly use chapstick to keep my lips moisturized. I have acquired quite the collection of lip products. I have a favorite that I tend to buy and use all the time. However When the store was out of my usual pomegranate chapstick, I decided to try this pomegranate/raspberry eos. I like it a lot. But I don't love it. It goes on nicely, evenly and not too thick or goopy. But because of the size I felt it went above my lips just a little. The flavor was subtle, and had mostly just sweet flavor. Lastly, while the packaging is cute, it is very easy for little hands to open. Ive had to hide the eos from my two and four year old, when my two year old took a bite of it. Now they're hidden, it's not convenient to use- which isn't a deal breaker, but means I just prefer others to it on convenience alone. Nonetheless, this chapstick is still a solid choice for many. It does a excellent job moisturizing, it lasts forever (even in pre-toddler/not hiding chapstick days, I have never gone through an entire one), and their flavors are good. I also like there's no tint to them.
Mary A.
Mary A.
When I first tried out this EOS Lip Balm in the Coconut "flavor" I was unsure of how much I liked it but eventually it grew on me. However, I don't think the design is conventional, and also, it runs out way too fast with avid use and once it goes down to the line it's hard to apply any remaining product because of the inside design. I also have to agree with some of you on here and say that it doesn't really moisturize or hydrate the way it should; you have to keep reapplying to make it seem like you're moisturized, but you're not. Another issue: last year I had to stop using it because upon application I would feel little shards of either glass or plastic scratching my lips/skin, and I also developed red rashes/bumps on and around my mouth, which is a MAJOR ISSUE in my book. Soon after I began having this problem EOS was all over the news with similar stories and complaints. Needless to say I have NOT gone back! I'll stick to Soft Lips or Chapstick brand lip balms. Thanks.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Review for: Summer Fruit 4 Pack
Out of all the original flavors this one was my favorite but the Chapstick it self sucks. I never liked eos out of all the other Chapstick brands I could possibly get. I used to think it was cute when I saw people first use it & wondered what it was & where I could get it. Used all the original flavors & for a long time. Hate them. They are too waxy so they don't help my lips at all. In fact they actually make them worse than if I were to just put nothing on them at all. Also after having them I realized they are actually a bit difficult to pack. Slim Chapstick tubes are so much easier. After not liking them, about a year or two later, I found an article that people were getting rashes from these lip balms & I was like see I didn't like this brand either. In fact I did a small slight rash from these but not like the people from the article where they had to go see a doctor, thank goodness. I will say though that they do look cool & smell nice but as a product not worth it.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hendersonville
This product gives me anxiety...literally. A little while ago I found out I was super allergic to this product when my sister used it and then drank out of my cup. I didn't know at the time that I was really allergic to this product so I drank out of the same cup. Within the hour I realized that my lips become severely irritated. After about five hours I had this painful rash all over my mouth. I hoped that by the time I woke up the rash would be gone but it wasn't. It turned into infertigo(bacterial infection) on my entire face. Had to take steroids to make it go away. Almost every girl uses this products so I have had to go to the hospital 7 times in the past three years because of this product and I've never even directly used it. One time I got it from just using a friends towel that had used EOS. Please is there any way we can ban this products from ever being sold it would help me sleep better at night:(
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
Review for: Vanilla Bean Holiday Limited Edition, Multicolor
I'm a big fan of the EOS lip balms. It started with the sphere balms (my fave is in Sweet Mint) at first mainly because of the unique packaging but soon after because of the formula itself. Then I found out that EOS came out with lip balms in a twist up stick and in Vanilla Bean (I love Vanilla!), I knew I had to try it out. I have generally very dry lips despite the humidity where I live and most lip balms tend to feel too slick or feels like the product just sits on my lips and then flakes off. This product however was exactly what I needed in a lip balm. It glides on smooth, smells delish, hydrates and doesn't flake. I still personally think the sphere packaging is cute but I'll admit, this packaging is much more convenient and space saving for travelling or for having in my purse. You can't tell from the photo but it's actually larger than most lip balms in the market with a wider application area.
Christina B.
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL