BeautySkineos
Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack

EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack

*Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint. *Oils and Shea Butter Certified USDA Organic by Oregon Tilth. *Paraben & Petrochemical-Free. *Gluten-Free. *Size: 0.14 OZ Each Lip Balm.

Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint.; Oils and Shea Butter Certified USDA Organic by Oregon Tilth.; Paraben & Petrochemical-Free. Gluten-Free.; Made in USA.; *Size - 0.14 OZ Each Lip Balm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack uploaded by Hazalia C.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the best lip balm from eos. I think the formula is better than the other style I had before (the egg-style balm). The stick balm very hydrates my lip and prevents it from getting chaps. Also. It's easy to handle when applying to the lip. I love the vanilla balm from this pack. I purchased it from Costco. EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,194 reviews
I love the EOS Organic Lip Balms they are great. My lips always feel and look so moisturized and hydrated when I use these. They also feel soft and smooth. These lip balms are not heavy and don’t leave a taste in your mouth. They are not tested on animals and they are paraben free. The Pomegranate Raspberry lip balm leaves a slight red tint on my lips. I like that because on more natural days I can add a pop of color. I would recommend these EOS Lip Balms to others. I usually purchase these nine packs at Costco because it’s a great deal.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack uploaded by Ann R.
EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack uploaded by Ann R.
This lip balm goes on very smoothly and without any effort. I love 💕 how soft my lips 👄 were after applying it to them were wow 🤩 I just love ❤️ them
Sheri M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
EOS Organic Lip Balm Care Collection, 9 Pack uploaded by Sheri M.
First off I love the smell of this brands lip balm it’s amazing. I always have tons of lip balm in my purse on with all my makeup but this is one of the ones I always go for first. It smells amazing, it goes on very smoothly and leaves your lips feeling very moist. I got a 9 pack of 3 different flavors at Costco because it was on sale for a great price and I split them with my daughter and she loves them too this is also one of her favorite brands too.
Ashley L.
Pinetown, NC
Best lip balm, hands down! Keeps my lips hydrated so they won't get chapped! Would 100% recommend to anyone needing help with chapped lips!
Cindy K.
Sheridan, IN
I think this pack of 9 lip balms is great for the cost! I love the look of the product itself as it looks like a nice lipstick although it just remains as a lip balm. I personally like the vanilla bean lip balm the most, and I think these do a great job of keeping the lips moisturized without feeling greasy. You do have to continue to reapply this product, but I think it is great for the cost.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
For me, these don’t seem to moisturize my lips very well. I don’t care for vanilla, but I do like the mint and somewhat like the pomegranate. Eos doesn’t seem compatible with my body’s chemistry. I also have tried the circle Eos lip balms, and they didn’t agree with me either. I received this as a gift. I wish Eos would work with me, but it doesn’t.
Bao-Tran L.
I received this as a Christmas set and they’re just so nice on my lips. My lips get super dry and peely from the mouth rinses I take and the dry weather. These last so long and I don’t have to reapply as much as the circular balms to be honest. Cute gift!!
Jane C.
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: Costco
Pretty decent for the EOS brand. I prefer the coconut milk but as a gift these are perfect. You get 3 of each: Vanilla Bean, Sweet Mint and Pomegranate Raspberry.
Janice L.
Malden, MA
Purchased at: Costco
I love EOS, as it’s all natural and organic so I feel safe to use it everyday. I think that this one is better than the sphere one as this one is much easier to glide on the lip. The texture is so soft. And the scent is light and fresh. Moreover, it is affordable!

Looking for your answer?