BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

delightfully silky skin. everyday. 97% natural 4 paraben free 1 dermatologist tested 2 hypoallergenic 7 lanolin free 8 phthalate dye free 5 not tested on animals 6 no animal by products leave you skin feeling touchably soft with this natural and fast absorbing hand and body lotion. infused with moisturizing shea butter and oat extract, as well as a generous helping of natural antioxidants, essential nutrients and vitamin C and E, eos revitalizing care hand and body lotion will leave your beautiful skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. so go ahead, smooth on our never greasy, super soothing hand and body lotion and make your skin smile.

• I've tried the EOS lip balms and hand lotion but never the body l...1 Answers
  • Is this a good lotion 2 Answers
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
somers , CT
i don't really like how it asbores into my pores. However it is good for some people my friend refereed me to it and she loves it and has all good things to say about it. so there's that. go give it a shot
haylee k.
haylee k.
I love this product so much im so in love with it so smooth and soft I love it it's amazing I also love this app
V L.
V L.
I don't feel like this absorbs well into my skin. It kind of leaves an greasy residue that is a but chalky when dry. It does smell nice
Quinelle R.
Quinelle R.
Nice lotion but its on the more expense of side of lotions i won't be buying this again unless its on sell
Ashlynne B.
Ashlynne B.
Morgantown, KY
This is the best stuff!!!!! It feels amazing & smells so good!!!!! I wish everyone knew about it because it it's so good!!
Sommer G.
Sommer G.
Jenison, MI
If you love the EOS lip balm as much as I do, you will love this cream. It is so moisturizing, better than the other leading brands. My skin is silky all day!
Is this a good lotion
Iram Z.
Iram Z.
I've tried the EOS lip balms and hand lotion but never the body lotions. Is it suitable for sensitive skin and can I purchase it in an unscented formula?