BeautyFaceFacial Skincareeos
Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm

eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm

Whatever your mood, we got hue. We make our eos Tinted Shea Lip Balm with sustainably-sourced shea butter and hydrating coconut and jojoba oils for amazing color and 24-hour hydration.
  • Derma-tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Not tested on animals
  • Paraben & phthalate-free
  • Gluten-free

Is this worth it?
Does this lip balm have a scent and a tint?
Does this lipbalm have a strong scent?
Start your review of eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Anastasia I.
Temecula, CA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Anastasia I.
First of all I wanna say that this brand is number one for me. I’m very glad that i had a chance to try their new tinted lip balm. Very natural and soft tint for every day and smell .... SMELL IS INCREDIBLE even my husband can’t stop kissing me 😂
Brenda V.
Bethlehem, PA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Brenda V.
I love it , I use it on my lips and cheeks . Gives me a fresh natural look , I love the shades of tint they come in , i didn’t buy this I got it from the Influenster box and I honestly love it ! I need to try more shades . EOS Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm
Amanda D.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda D.
I always wanted to use liptints but I think they make my lips a little dry. I was really excited when i saw this product because I love eos lipbalms! This color was perfect for my skin and It gives the moist that we need in this winter. I loved! Will buy again and try other colors
Faaizah D.
Liversedge, West Yorkshire
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Faaizah D.
This eos lip balm is another of my favorites because the colour is perfect 👌 this eos also smells amazing and I love this 👍
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by keely R.
This product is absolutely amazing. I love the shade, and I love how it isn't too dark. This product smells absolutely magnificent, like a sweet tropical smell. I really love the design of the container I think it is very neat that it is triangular instead of round. I definitely recommend this product!!
Osvmary S.
Los Angeles, CA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Osvmary S.
El producto sin duda alguna deja un increíble volumen y color en los labios que puede durar horas sin necesidad de retocarlo y aparte de, el olor es agradable y no es pegostoso.
Kayla R.
Banning, CA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Kayla R.
Uhm. Yum. I’ve always loved EOS lip balm’s. But the pretty tint of this one is subtly pretty and just right.
Sarah T.
Kansas City , MO
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
Per usual products this one is great. Would purchase outside of this program. The product always leaves you with a healthy glow.
Anastasiia S.
Manassas, VA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Anastasiia S.
The smell of this balm is amazing! Like real berry that you wanna eat it. It moisturizes my lips, easy to apply and it even has a color. There’s no way to go beyond the lip contour. So it’s really easy to use. I would definitely recommend it!
Dálete N.
Berryville, VA
eos Make Mine Magenta Tinted Lip Balm uploaded by Dálete N.
It worked really well with me. I have a hard time with my lips because it’s really dry every time. I love the packaging, it’s really cute. In my opinion it is smooth once I apply on my lips and it smells great.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...