eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment

The Hero Extra Dry Lip Treatment relieves severely dry lips with a super-swipe of instant moisture. This hypoallergenic treatment turns lips super soft with 24-hour hydration.

Conditions & protects severely dry lips

Hypoallergenic

Immediate & 24-hour moisture

SuperShield™️ Shea complex taps into nature’s strongest ingredients to reinforce skin’s natural barrier and lock-in moisture. Delivering the ultra-replenishing moisture you need AND the awesome experience you deserve.

eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment ? How does this feel on cracked lips? Any overwhelming scents to this?. I've have yet to try my sample but I'm going to try it very soon! My lips aren't too dry but I should try this out since my lips tend to dry out more from wearing a mask all day!
Start your review of eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment!
Brenda H.
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Brenda H.
Purchased at: Target
Did a complimentary eos haul and was not disappointed, when I picked this one out. I sometimes have dry lips and this really helped
Tallia M.
Berthoud, CO
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Tallia M.
Wow! I have been out of lip balm for a couple days... so my lips were mega dry! I purchased this lip treatment yesterday, used it overnight and woke up with the softest lips ever! Stays on my lips for extended amounts of time, light strawberry flavor, rated exceptionally clean a free of toxic ingredients and is nicely packaged! eos
Madi O.
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Madi O.
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Madi O.
Purchased at: Target
My lips get extremely dry, especially in the winter months. And when I say dry I mean, my lips will peel and crack and it hurts (and it’s kind of gross). I struggle to find good lip products that actually work for me and don’t add any irritation. I have only used this for two days and I have already noticed a HUGE difference in the texture of my lips. You do have to reapply this a couple times, but I don’t mind (I do the same with Vaseline when I use it). The thing that I really really enjoy about this product is when it wears off your lips, they actually feel moisturized afterwards. They don’t have that cracked dry feeling that sometimes happens with other chapsticks/lip balms I have previously tried. This also has a nice subtle strawberry scent that isn’t too overpowering and this product is hypoallergenic so it gentle enough on sensitive skin. They have another one that is in a red tube that I cannot wait to try! eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Bethany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this lip repair treatment after seeing so many positive reviews on Influenster. I always have chapstick or balm on me because my lips are forever chapped. I like the idea of it, but it’s no better than my other cheap chapsticks. It didn’t last 24 hours like it says on the package. As soon as I ate or drank something it disappeared and my chapped lips were back. Im also not a fan of the smell and taste of this product, but I do like that it was under $3. eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment
Trang N.
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Trang N.
EOS used to break my lips out badly so I was kinda scared to try it at first. I put on a thin layer and it was fine, so I continued to use the tube now. I like the applicator, but still not hydrating enough for my lips as I have extremely dry lips.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This seriously works! I'm not a big fan of eos products, since most of it dries up my lips, but something about this formula is perfect for when my lips are extremely chapped. This is the only one I use when my lips are super damaged and it repairs them fairly quickly! For sure would recommend for anyone with cracked lips.
Luciana D.
Austin, TX
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Luciana D.
Love this product! I was very surprised by it. Usually some chapstick/balms/lip treatments end up drying my lips more. This one did not do that. This is so moisturizing and your lips feels great even after it rubs off. I reapply a couple of times a day. I also really like the smell. I recommend this. I want to try the fixer as well. I will be repurchasing for sure!
Hana M.
Onalaska, WI
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Hana M.
I really enjoyed using this product. The smell is wonderful and the packaging is so cute! It’s a matte feel which I love. The texture of the balm is smooth and semi thick. I used it over night and I could feel a difference in the morning after only 1 use! 10/10 will be trying their other product in the line and would repurchase in the future. Thank you Influenster for spending me the product, complimentary!
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Jacoy G.
I am already in love with this product! I’ve been a fan of eos products for years now, and this has to be one of my favorites. It is sooo soft and makes my lips feel so moisturized. It also has a yummy strawberry scent. I will definitely be purchasing more. Thank you @influenster and @eos!!!
Kylie V.
Clovis, CA
eos Lip Repair - Extra Dry Lip Treatment uploaded by Kylie V.
I love this! It was easy to apply and moisturized well! I was exciting because I needed a product like this and was impressed by it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
il y a 9 mois
Makenzi H. il y a 9 mois
It soothed mine! It had a pleasant scent but wasn’t overwhelming! I wore mine with and without mask and was comfortable both ways! My lips get dry and cracked easily, but this felt wonderful!