EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Strawberry Sorbet - 0.25 oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Vanessa D.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Strawberry Sorbet - 0.25 oz (pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andris F.
New Port Richey
I really 💘 this lip balm it is my favorite lip balm. I purchased it from my local cvs keeps your lips smooth and luscious. It's last pretty long on the lips you don't have to keep reapplying but i do because i like how it feels on my lips. It surprised me i didn't except to fall in love with it. I highly recommended it
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This one is a total classic, strawberry is great! It works wonderfully and keeps lips hydrated. It's thick and effective, and the scent isn't overwhelming at all. This is one of my daughter's favorites, she's worn hers down nearly flat. I would absolutely recommend this.
Leslie D.
Corinth
These are nice lip balms. They feel nice on the lips, and I like the packaging. I can throw it in my purse and if my kids get bored they think it's a ball so it serves a dual purpose. I can attest to the sturdiness of the packaging because, again, my kids use it as a toy.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I love this lippie. My lips feel so hydrated and soft. The flavor is yummy and it’s packaging is super cute!!!! I got it at Target for only $1.99 by the register (impulse buy but whatever). Worth the money !!! Definitely recommend
Mackenzie W.
Cedarville, OH
EOS is a great lip balm and it is super smooth! The packaging is great, and I love how EOS has its own look. It is super easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I buy these whenever I get a chance!
Iguevara G.
Yakima
This is so moisturizeing it also
Smells good I met my expectations and I loved how it smelled it’s also easy to apply and use and the price is a little pricey but I recommend this to everyone
McKenzie H.
Amelia, OH
Not my favorite lip product, seemed to leave a film on my lips and never actually hydrated them. The packaging is great and unique but overall I wouldn't buy this again and I do not recommend you buy it.
grace🌙 H.
This lip balm isn’t the best for me. My lips are extra dry and chapped so it might work for other skin types, but it seemed to not last hardly at all. My lips would absorb the product immediately and not provide long lasting moisture. The packaging is cute but the formula isn’t my favorite.
Tearannie B.
Memphis
EOS is my top favorite lip care brand at the moment. It does its job and I have no complaints. I also love the shape because it's easy to find in my messy purse.
Yadihra C.
Riverside
This is a staple item in my diaper bag. Love that my kids can't push it out and then break it. I always buy them at Target. Easy to find by the check stand. The scent it light and feels nice all day.