BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Give your lips a healthy boost with this all-natural lip balm in six great flavors. Eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. Long-lasting moisture Shea butter & vitamin E Smoothes on clear Precisely glides on lips Twist-off top Gluten-free Paraben-free Petrolatum-free Phthalate-free 0.25 oz

Eos Lip Balm and Moisturizer; Six individually wrapped lip balms; Twist off top. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile.; Many flavors to choose from

Buy on Amazon
Emilee I.
I love this brand it works so good not only does t smell amazing it works amazing I have been using this brand of lip balm for over 5 years I love it so much and the packaging is adorable I really recommend this!!
April W.
Yoder
I absolutely LOVE this product! I own several flavors and use them all frequently. I have even passed on my way love for the product to my 16yo daughters. Highly recommend this!
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Honestly not crazy about these egg ones. But the packaging is cool. However my sister got me a 3 pack of the sticks and those I like. I keep one next to my bed and put it on every night. I wouldn’t by these for myself because they’re kind of expensive.
Jessica-Grace D.
Beaverton
I have a car EOS, purse EOS, diaper bag EOS, bathroom EOS and a makeup bag EOS my whole family gets chapped lips so easily and this has helped keep our lips so healthy and moist I will always keep this in my house at all times!!
Manuela B.
Portsmounth
This product is really very good, leaves the lips well moisturized, both in the cold and in the heat! I have tried many colors and tastes and I really like them all, I recommend this product
Kiran K.
Roselle Park
I really do love this product and it does feel very smooth on my lips but I do not think it lives up to the hype but it is a great product
Zuha A.
My all time favourite lip balm. It smells amazing, feels good. Love the range. Your lips stay hydrated and smooth all day
Day G.
Veracruz
I like it, it has a very rich smell and it leaves my lips very soft, and best of all, they are organic, I love it💖💖