eos Lip Balm 6 Pack

eos Lip Balm, 6 PackProduct Features

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of eos Lip Balm 6 Pack!
san jose
I love how fruity they are! I can not get over there smells. I’ve been using this for many many years. They formulas are great, and help so much.
Calhoun, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lion balm I use them everyday. They really work on my lips. They work very well. I will continue to use then in my everyday routine.
Pittsburgh
I love Eos, I love these limited edition sets. Great scents. Keeps my lips soft and smooth! Great for throwing in my purse and car.
Avon, OH
Purchased at: Costco
Bought this pack just in time for winter weather. Was able to give one to everyone in the family.
Toronto
eos Lip Balm 6 Pack uploaded by Marwa I.
Purchased at: Costco
Very moisturizing I don’t feel it heavy on my lips I usually start my makeup by using it .. very handy in my bag .. my daughter also like it.eos Lip Balm 6 Pack
Calgary
I love these!!! The texture is perfect and they keep my lips moisturised and soft. They sphere case is great as it doesn't get lost your in your purse but it's annoying to apply when it gets low and it doesn't fit in your pocket.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really loved all of these lip balms. I have almost finished one and I have been using it since Christmas! EOS always leave your lips feeling lovely and they having great scents too!
Veracruz
They are soooo good,are a "must have" during winter,they are so creamy,and the smell is amaizing,plus they are practically a natural product
Doral
They are the most pretty lip balms AND product is greeaaat. It can’t get any better. Leaves my lips super soft

Looking for your answer?