BeautyFaceFacial Skincareeos
Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk

eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk

Baked with love, Vanilla Sugar Cookie is the perfect holiday treat – warm, tasty and topped with vanilla bean icing and glittery sprinkles. Vanilla Cashmere is sweet and nuzzly, with notes of whipped vanilla, soft musk and cozy caramel.Say hello to happy winter skin! You'll love this gift of 24-hour hydration in our Super Soft Shea Lip Balm & Shea Better™ hand cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk!
Daniela C.
El Paso, TX
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Daniela C.
I live for the balms. Not just during winter, but all year long. I always tend to have super dry lips, I have no clue why but they’re so high maintenance. Anyway .. to the point. PROS - wow the smell - how soft my lips feel after application - Packaging is cute, colorful - PRICE CONS - It only lasts on my lips a very short time - Hydration might only be a 5/10 #EOS #contest #complimentary @Influenster #influenster #complimentary #mousturizers #makeup #beautybloggers #beautiful #clean #reviews #makeup #natualmakeup #influenster #motd #beauty #lipgloss #cleanbeauty #skincare #makeup #health #organic #selfcare #lotion #shavecream #gloss #lipbalm #healthylips #lipcare
Hailey  Z.
Columbia, SC
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Hailey  Z.
This would be a great stocking stuffer for the holidays! The lip balm is amazing and smells spectacular! The hand cream is great and is perfect to throw in your purse! Would definitely buy again!
Lequeta P.
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Lequeta P.
I got this yesterday and I love it, the smell is amazing the lip balm goes on so smooth and it taste good. I love the lotion the vanilla Cashmere, it smells so good and it goes on smooth and soft I will buy this forever
Andrew G.
National City, CA
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Andrew G.
This is such a beautiful package, perfect hydration combo, and it would be a beautiful gift too, I think the price was fair.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Ashley M.
Great gift for a stocking stuffers for my friends! I’m a first time user of EOS and I love this. Nothing I would improve. Very great value for a 2pk product. The scent is amazing and the packaging is well done.
Erica D.
Plant City, FL
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Erica D.
I purchased these as part of a cash back campaign and they are so cute! I love the vanilla scent, it’s not to over powering. The hand cream is the perfect size for my purse. I really like the egg shaped lip balm, it’s super moisturizing and not oily.
Kristie K.
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Kristie K.
I love this holiday inspired hand cream and lip combo from eos! The vanilla is so heavenly! I’ve never tried their hand creams before. I’m completely sold! These make for great stocking stuffers! Definitely going to get more in the other scents!
Paola  M.
Itasca, IL
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Paola  M.
I was so happy to receive this complimentary. The hand cream and lip balm smell so good. I honestly love anything vanilla or cookie scented. The mixture of neutral colors in the lip balm is awesome. The hand creams size it just perfect. They are perfect addition any Christmas gift.
Alexandra H.
Secane, PA
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Alexandra H.
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Alexandra H.
I really enjoyed the hand cream! It smells amazing - like cake - and makes my skin feel soft. It’s a tiny bit sticky though but nothing crazy. The lip balm was good and I love that it’s big but I’m not sure it’s the most practical packaging in terms of size and shape. It’s great lip balm though - I’ve been using eos lip balm for years and this doesn’t disappoint.
Lisa C.
eos Holiday: Iced Sugar Cookie & Vanilla Set - 2pk uploaded by Lisa C.
How love how giftable the package is. It’s super cute with tinier versions of the full sized product. The vanilla smells warm and absolutely yummy. I love how soft my hands feel after using the lotion and the balm tastes good without any bad aftertaste. I do wish the balm moisturizer my lips more, though. Otherwise this is the perfect stocking stuffer.

Looking for your answer?