BeautyFaceFacial Skincareeos

Honey Apple tastes like just-picked apples, straight from the orchard. Coconut Milk tastes like tropical papaya and coconut to bring on those beach vacation vibes. Strawberry Peach tastes like ripe red strawberries and homemade peach jam. Vanilla Mint tastes like frosty mint leaves blended with whipped vanilla.Festive limited-edition flavors meet super soft shea, for cheerful lip balms you’ll want to share. It’s the most awesome time of the year!

Have anyone noticed the reviewing process for the "cash back campaigns" are different? I have reviewed my products and it's as if I haven't done anything. I hope this process isn't as horrible as the many complaints I've read. eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk
Start your review of eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk!
OLGA Y.
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by OLGA Y.
I received this product complimentary from INFLUENSTER and EOS for free in exchange for my honest review. EOS Lip Balms work pretty good! You can purchase it in 2 different types - in the sphere and in the stick. All EOS Lip Products smell very pleasant! The package of the product looks very pretty. It can be a great gift for future holidays! 😏🎁
Shakeina  W.
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I find the EOS stick lip balm aren't as moisturizing as the ball. This goes on feeling a little gritty and then even out. It's okay as a quick fix when your lips are dry but there better hydrating lip balm out there.
A M.
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by A M.
These are really great! I much prefer these over the round EOS lip products. All of the scents are very warm and cozy - perfect for the holidays. The packaging is nice and simple with cute colors as well! These would make for a perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas! Leaves your lips smelling wonderful and moisturized!
Haley G.
Dallas, TX
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Haley G.
I have been purchasing eos lip balms for years, and they have always treated me well. I love the lightweight but moisturizing texture. This pack is especially cute for gifting!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Merle W.
Delicious scents! Wonderful mildy flavored lip balm. All four lip balms smell fantastic. Gentle, smooth, and easy application. 100% moisturizing. Made my lips feel silky smooth. Fabulous price for the quantity and quality. Makes a wonderful gift or stocking stuffer too! Definitely recommend.
Sara S.
Pasadena, TX
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Sara S.
Eos products are my all time favorite. Best choice for lip balms that are made with natural ingredients and cruelty free. It gives me long-lasting hydration and love the smells of the holiday collection. Would definitely recommend it.
Kerriann  P.
Philadelphia , PA
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Kerriann  P.
Love the variety of flavors and love the size of the product. it is easy to throw in my purse. Would definitely buy as a stocking stuffer.
Rhiannon  G.
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Rhiannon  G.
This set of holiday scents is awesome. We regularly use eos products and love them. It has four scents that can be given to others or kept just for you. They all smell so good and the formula is smooth and non sticky. Good stuff!! The holiday packaging is cute. So glad to try these scents.
Brittany N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Brittany N.
I love the scents in this lip balm collection pack. It leaves your lips soft and the scent lasts awhile. It’s very affordable, I would recommend to anyone who loves scented lip balms.
Anh H.
Morristown, NJ
eos Holiday: Honey Apple, Coconut Milk, Strawberry Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm Stick - 4pk uploaded by Anh H.
Very cute packaging for stocking stuffers! Each one has a unique smell and they smell true to its name. My favorite is strawberry peach. They feel hydrating on the lips too. 10/10 recommend.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shakeina  W.
il y a 3 mois
Samantha F. il y a 2 mois
Hang on...just for clarification, do you mean like it didn't load your review into the campaign page properly, or...? Just trying to understand.. I have had some technology related errors or difficulties with a couple or so Cashback campaigns in the past, myself