EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
MacKenzie D.
Great product for the fall and winter months when your skin starts cracking. Leaves you with super soft hands every time. Easy to keep in a purse or backpack for on the go use.
Daisy V.
This pack is so useful you can take it anywhere and Is perfect for traveling the price and the brand over all are great quality never lets me down I prefer putting it on after I shave because it makes my skin feel moistureized!
Savannah W.
my favorite lotion is the cucumber one! i carry it with me everywhere because it is just amazing and smells like cucumbers! i would definitely recommend it and it's cheap at all stores! you should definitely buy it!
Karen A.
iowa
Is a good pre-job for people like me who have very dry lips that product is very good Especially he has a good smell, you put it on your lips, he removes it dry
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's what you did when for the last year she had been the one for a good night with her too but she that's good to be true she is just not going good for
Rachel P.
One of my favorite hand lotions is the EOS brand. I like the way it leaves your hands feeling. The smell is great. It feels nice and silky smooth on the hands.
LeeAnn R.
Its my favorite to pack in my purse. Its small so it fits in every purse & doesn't take up much space. It is a great moisturizer. Leaves hands soft & smooth.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I really like these lotions, they're super handy and will fit in your purse perfectly. The lotions themselves smell delicious, I would definitely recommend.
Lauryn M.
San Antonio
kind of pricey but overall gentle and provides great moisture. thick, and oily consistency. amazing light sents, perfect for sensitive noses, not overbearing
Grace N.
Ohhh how I love this product! It helps your lips stay hydrated, and it also smellls very good. It isn't the cheapest option, but it is definitely worth it!