EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #28 in Hand Cream

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica P.
I love these little miny balms! They are perfect to toss in your bag, they are kind of pricey but not really when you think of the quality, it's so soft. And smell amazing
helen d.
New Port Richey
Ive tryrf alot of hand lotions because my hsnds trnd to get so dry. And i was surprised at how much i liked there hand lotion. It smelt amazi3, wasnt greasy and convenient to take along with you.
Wanda M.
Olney
Love,love,love this hand lotion! I love the non greasy feeling and the handy purse size convenience.  I like being able to put on a lotion and not feel it burn. Good value and cute packaging.
Jen S.
I bought the variety pack a while back ago and it's lasted me a good while! The scents are not over powering and have a nice smell depending on what color you choose.
An L.
Rosemead, CA
I love this lotion! It keeps my skin very moisture. It never dries and the smell is great. Not to mention it's easy and handy to grab and use especially on the run.
Jill E.
Cypress, TX
The trusted name brand of EOS and the luxury of silky hands. I love the fresh fragrance and immediate softness I feel after applying my EOS lotion. Keeping it in my purse means I'm never without my favorite lotion!
Alexandra M.
Horizon City, TX
I love it, the cream really is very nice it has a very nice smell and is quick to absorb, it is not sticky and leaves you very hydrated hands, I would definitely use it again
MacKenzie D.
Great product for the fall and winter months when your skin starts cracking. Leaves you with super soft hands every time. Easy to keep in a purse or backpack for on the go use.
Alma M.
Marina
I absolutely love EOS hand lotion!  The small, purse size lotion is perfect to have in your purse or backpack. This lotion is hydrating, not too fragrant, and great quality. A little bit goes a long way.
Daisy V.
This pack is so useful you can take it anywhere and Is perfect for traveling the price and the brand over all are great quality never lets me down I prefer putting it on after I shave because it makes my skin feel moistureized!