EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
van šŸŒ·.
Rochester, NH
The fragrances offered by eos are all light but tasteful. The lotion is very moisturizing. Although the package may seem small they last for a very long time. I purchased my lotion at a local pharmacy and have been using this lotion for years.
Tinsey H.
Pflugerville, TX
The EOS hand lotions are a perfect size for my purse which is why I always have one in all my hand bags. The moisture lasts for a good amount of time unlike some products I have tried. I keep one in my console as well just in case.
Kim F.
Left me wanting more moisture didn't have a greasy feeling after use but you hair use a giant amount to leave your hands feeling moisturized. Had to continue to apply a lot more often then other hand lotions.
Julia O.
I love this product I always use it when I get out from work because I use too much water and chemicals. It also fits really good in my bag that I always carry with me it doesn't take to much space in my bag.
Matilda M.
Hawley
I love this! It makes my skin sooooo soft and has a lot more product inside than you'd think. I got mine several months ago and I'm not quite out yet. I definitely will rebuy!
helen d.
New Port Richey
Ive tryrf alot of hand lotions because my hsnds trnd to get so dry. And i was surprised at how much i liked there hand lotion. It smelt amazi3, wasnt greasy and convenient to take along with you.
Wanda M.
Olney
Love,love,love this hand lotion! I love the non greasy feeling and the handy purse size convenience. Ā I like being able to put on a lotion and not feel it burn. Good value and cute packaging.
Jen S.
I bought the variety pack a while back ago and it's lasted me a good while! The scents are not over powering and have a nice smell depending on what color you choose.
An L.
Rosemead, CA
I love this lotion! It keeps my skin very moisture. It never dries and the smell is great. Not to mention it's easy and handy to grab and use especially on the run.
Alexandra M.
El Paso, TX
I love it, the cream really is very nice it has a very nice smell and is quick to absorb, it is not sticky and leaves you very hydrated hands, I would definitely use it again