EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
This product left my hands dry after just one week of using it and the scent of the cucumber flavored lotion was too strong and cheap. Even after washing my hands several times, the smell would not go away. I would not recommend this product with others nor would I buy this item again.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love love love the variety hand lotion set. I usually buy from Costco because the little packs are so handy to throw in a purse, car or whatever! The scents are also nice not over powering. The lotion absorbs well into skin and doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. Overall great product!
Crystal M.
Bronx
This set was hard to track down but I finally got my hands on it and I love it. I like the cute packaging and I love how soft my hands are left feeling after use. I'm not a huge fan of the cucumber scented one but I'll live. I think this set is a really good value.
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
The hand lotion from EOS smells wonderful, is easy to store and also gets the job done. I think the packaging is effective and also cute. I think the product is well done and doesn't smell too overwhelming. I think it is a little pricey, but worth the money.
Monica R.
Lancaster
This product is great after getting out the shower. It keeps you nice and moisturized through out the day. Not really pricey either. It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought this product at my local walgreens and I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Seriously my favorite hand lotion to carry in my purse. If soaks in quickly without any slimy residue and leaves hands soft and moisturized! Plus the scent isn't too overwhelming. A must have product for sure with a price that can't be beat!
Alexis W.
Gardeners
The lotion will last for a long time. It absorbs into the skin very quickly and it is a great product for the money. I bout mine at five below and I am a repetitive user and I would recommend to anyone especially in the winter months.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
EOS lotion is just your average lotion. It smells great and makes your hands a little soft, but nothing too special. I could easily buy a cheaper lotion and get better results. In the end, my hands were just as dry as when I started.
Anna R.
Farmington
This lotion smells AMAZING!! The packaging is very nice, although I do wish you got more for the amount you pay for it. It hydrated my skin and by the end of the day my skin still felt super smooth. I would buy this again, but maybe a bigger size of it.
Darshelle H.
Southfield, MI
  It works really well, keeps your hands moisturized throughout the most part of the day, and also the cucumber melon scent is beyond wonderful. You do have to rub it in well but the results are amazing and definitely worth the price of the hand lotions.