EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #51 in Hand Cream

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wen D.
I love these lotions!! The scents on them are wonderful and are not too strong. The lotion is thin and not hard to rub in the skin. It is thin, goes on easy and lasts. It's gentle on the skin too. It's a nice size to keep in my purse and I will continue buying this!
Sarah P.
Philadelphia
This hand lotion is amazing! I get super dry skin in the winter and this lotion moisturizes without burning my cracked skin! The scents are amazing and it's an awesome value for what you're getting. Makes a great gift too!
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I love these hand lotions. They are small and compact enough to fit in a purse wherever you need them and they make your hands super soft without the residue feeling that some leave behind.
Bella B.
EOS is a great brand for Chapstick and lotions the lotions are so creamy and soft and the chapsticks are great and smooth on your lips but the lotions stand out because they smell good!
Julia O.
I love this product I always use it when I get out from work because I use too much water and chemicals. It also fits really good in my bag that I always carry with me it doesn't take to much space in my bag.
Kim F.
Left me wanting more moisture didn't have a greasy feeling after use but you hair use a giant amount to leave your hands feeling moisturized. Had to continue to apply a lot more often then other hand lotions.
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
I sampled this at Ulta, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the product was I wasn't sure about the lip balm's I never really liked the EOS lip balm's but this lotion change my insight on the company
Ivy O.
Midvale, UT
Cute product but not amazing. To me it was similar quality to that of Bath and Body Works lotions...not crazy moisturizing but does a good temporary job. Probably won't buy again!
Matilda M.
Hawley
I love this! It makes my skin sooooo soft and has a lot more product inside than you'd think. I got mine several months ago and I'm not quite out yet. I definitely will rebuy!