EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
susan a.
I have a really sensitive and dry skin, so i was a bit reluctant to try eos hand cream but i must say, it wasnt bad at all, i used it for a short period and it was really great
Wanda M.
Olney
Love,love,love this hand lotion! I love the non greasy feeling and the handy purse size convenience.  I like being able to put on a lotion and not feel it burn. Good value and cute packaging.
Jill E.
Cypress, TX
The trusted name brand of EOS and the luxury of silky hands. I love the fresh fragrance and immediate softness I feel after applying my EOS lotion. Keeping it in my purse means I'm never without my favorite lotion!
Alma M.
Marina
I absolutely love EOS hand lotion!  The small, purse size lotion is perfect to have in your purse or backpack. This lotion is hydrating, not too fragrant, and great quality. A little bit goes a long way.
Beatriz C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the eos lotions. They come in cute packaging and are amazing. They are perfect to keep every where and moisturize through out the day. I keep them in every desk in my office!
Melanie H.
This is a great lotion for when my skin is having normal days, but during extreme dryness it's not enough and o have to reply often.  I do like the shape of the package because it fits great in my purse.
Katie
There are much better hand lotions out there. This lotion leaves a greasy feel on your hands. The variety of scents is nice expecially when you're sensitive to some scents.
Emma B.
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
I dislike the EOS hand lotions. They don't provide my skin with enough moisture at all. I still see white scaley patches after using this. And for some reason, the blue version of the hand cream gunks up in my cuticles (even if i massage thoroughly) and turns a weird bright blue color like chalky toothpaste... i also don't like the scent of these.
Lisa T.
Dearborn
I do like these EOS hand lotions. I first got one in my easter basket YEARS ago. They smell divine - not too strong, not too weak, not too fruity, not too floral - just right. They do feel a bit more greasy than I honestly think they should, though. For that reason, they only get four ⭐s from me.🙂
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I really like this product. The lotion does not make your hands feel slippery or greasy, in fact, it soaks into the skin quite nicely. It is a nice light moisturizer for the hands. I also really like the packaging. It is small and compact and easily fits in a purse, clutch, or in your pocket.