EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #42 in Hand Cream

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package.

Buy on Amazon
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
These are so great and cute to carry around with you. I have own 7 and they are all in a different purse or back pack of mine. They are so hydrating, they smell so so good and they are very compact and great for on the go.
Darshelle H.
Southfield, MI
  It works really well, keeps your hands moisturized throughout the most part of the day, and also the cucumber melon scent is beyond wonderful. You do have to rub it in well but the results are amazing and definitely worth the price of the hand lotions.
Anna R.
Farmington
This lotion smells AMAZING!! The packaging is very nice, although I do wish you got more for the amount you pay for it. It hydrated my skin and by the end of the day my skin still felt super smooth. I would buy this again, but maybe a bigger size of it.
Brooke L.
I like the cute little containers these come in, and the fun colors.   The scents are pretty and the lotion is good quality.  I think it's a little pricy for the size. But it's like that with all eos products.  It isn't my favorite lotion, but it is nice.
Melanie V.
Amazing product and really affordable. Nice and soft. A combination of softness and refreshing, light fragrance. Designed to for in your purse, your pocket or where you want! A everyday lotion. Really loving it!
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
These are great I honestly love eos products for the most part! They aren't pricey you can get them at any local store like Walmart target sometimes the drug store! I would definitely recommend this to others!
van 🌷.
Rochester, NH
The fragrances offered by eos are all light but tasteful. The lotion is very moisturizing. Although the package may seem small they last for a very long time. I purchased my lotion at a local pharmacy and have been using this lotion for years.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Dominique E.
I absolutely love this product.  It leaves my hands feeling super soft and the range of scents is great.  What I love most about this product is that it doesn't leave my hands oily like some lotions do.  I would definitely buy it again, it is my go to lotion!
Kimberly B.