EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
This lotion smells so good, just like the chapstick! I use it very often especially after I shower or when my skin is dry. It last through out the day and keeps my skin moist. Cons their isn't much in the container. I would recommend to a friend!
Jessica E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really enjoy this product as a daily moisturizer. However, it is pretty thin so you have to be careful not to apply too much or your hands feel slimy. The scent is very nice and is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with mild dryness.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Seriously my favorite hand lotion to carry in my purse. If soaks in quickly without any slimy residue and leaves hands soft and moisturized! Plus the scent isn't too overwhelming. A must have product for sure with a price that can't be beat!
Alexis W.
Gardeners
The lotion will last for a long time. It absorbs into the skin very quickly and it is a great product for the money. I bout mine at five below and I am a repetitive user and I would recommend to anyone especially in the winter months.
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
First off the packaging is adorable and the quality is amazing! This is a rich and creamy formula that leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated. it  leaves no greasy residue. I like to use this on my hands every night before bed.
Danielle V.
San Antonio
The lotion for this product is amazing! The chapSticks and lipbalms that they sell are pretty great too but wouldn't favor them. Its very gentle on the skin. The value of the product is great although I feel it may be a little over priced for the amount of product sold.
Ali j.
Lake Charles, LA
EOS is one of my favorite brands. So it seemed only logical to try the hand lotion. I got the cherry blosson scent. Smelled wonderful!! Thick lotion. Only the lotion part did not seem all that special. The lip treatments moisturize so well I was sure that would be that same case. Sadly it was not. Smelled good though.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
EOS lotion is just your average lotion. It smells great and makes your hands a little soft, but nothing too special. I could easily buy a cheaper lotion and get better results. In the end, my hands were just as dry as when I started.
Lizette R.
Santa Ana
These lotions in my opinion are amazing they have many scented ones my favorite personally is green melon and they are extremely moisturizing and they make your skin super smooth it's a great cream to carry around and I would buy it again they are great for travelling 🛍🤗
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought this for my husband’s extremely dry hands. It works wonders! He also uses it on his face. His face is super sensitive and he also has rosacea. It doesn’t break out his face or make the rosacea worse which is a plus!