EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iman K.
I think this product is great, it smells amazing and leaves your hands soft. it has very cute packaging and i got 8 for 24 at sams club! although it also left my hands dry so i as to keep reapplying
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wen D.
I love these lotions!! The scents on them are wonderful and are not too strong. The lotion is thin and not hard to rub in the skin. It is thin, goes on easy and lasts. It's gentle on the skin too. It's a nice size to keep in my purse and I will continue buying this!
Sarah P.
Philadelphia
This hand lotion is amazing! I get super dry skin in the winter and this lotion moisturizes without burning my cracked skin! The scents are amazing and it's an awesome value for what you're getting. Makes a great gift too!
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I love these hand lotions. They are small and compact enough to fit in a purse wherever you need them and they make your hands super soft without the residue feeling that some leave behind.
Bella B.
EOS is a great brand for Chapstick and lotions the lotions are so creamy and soft and the chapsticks are great and smooth on your lips but the lotions stand out because they smell good!
Ivy O.
Midvale, UT
Cute product but not amazing. To me it was similar quality to that of Bath and Body Works lotions...not crazy moisturizing but does a good temporary job. Probably won't buy again!
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
I sampled this at Ulta, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the product was I wasn't sure about the lip balm's I never really liked the EOS lip balm's but this lotion change my insight on the company
Nina N.
Monterey Park, CA
Definitely surprised by this hand lotion! Expecting my hands to dry quickly and in need of more lotion, but it wasn’t necessary! Typically I use Aveno or a thick lotion I know works on my skin, but this hand lotions worked perfectly!
Erica P.
I love these little miny balms! They are perfect to toss in your bag, they are kind of pricey but not really when you think of the quality, it's so soft. And smell amazing