EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Love love love the variety hand lotion set. I usually buy from Costco because the little packs are so handy to throw in a purse, car or whatever! The scents are also nice not over powering. The lotion absorbs well into skin and doesn't feel greasy whatsoever. Overall great product!
Jennifer D.
Hyattsville, MD
What can I say about this set of creams. No harsh chemicals, very gentle on your skin. My hands felt so soft after using it. The smell of these creams are very good. The awesome thing is that you can purchase them from almost anywhere. I will definitely be buying them again.
Kaci F.
 I really enjoyed this lotion, & I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of it. It was not too expensive, I added it into my cart at a Kohls at the checkout. I took it in my backpack to school every day & it lasted me until almost the end of the year. I would recommend
mickayla h.
Englewood
my skin felt super smooth and no matter what i did throughout the day it just kept getting better and better and i only had to apply it twice! i got it as a gift and i really want more and definitely will be looking for more because it made me feel great about myself.
Crystal M.
Bronx
This set was hard to track down but I finally got my hands on it and I love it. I like the cute packaging and I love how soft my hands are left feeling after use. I'm not a huge fan of the cucumber scented one but I'll live. I think this set is a really good value.
Mari O.
Houston
I love EOS ! Their hand lotions actually keep your hand smooth to the touch . Your hands will feel like a baby's bottom . They have different fragrances and they all work the same . Doesn't matter what type of skin you have it actually still leaves them smooth .
Deon E.
Buffalo
This lotion makes your hands feel so smooth. I love it because I was able to buy this variety pack and put it in different places like my car, purse, etc. I bought it at my local cvs and it was priced relatively low. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
The hand lotion from EOS smells wonderful, is easy to store and also gets the job done. I think the packaging is effective and also cute. I think the product is well done and doesn't smell too overwhelming. I think it is a little pricey, but worth the money.
kaitlin b.
Riverside , CA
I live that these are sleek and flat and great for growing in my purse. I almost always have some lotion on me because I suffer from dry skin. I love how the EOS lotions leave me feeling and once again the design is great for carrying around with me on the go.
Monica R.
Lancaster
This product is great after getting out the shower. It keeps you nice and moisturized through out the day. Not really pricey either. It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought this product at my local walgreens and I would definitely buy this product again.