EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought this for my husband’s extremely dry hands. It works wonders! He also uses it on his face. His face is super sensitive and he also has rosacea. It doesn’t break out his face or make the rosacea worse which is a plus!
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
These are so great and cute to carry around with you. I have own 7 and they are all in a different purse or back pack of mine. They are so hydrating, they smell so so good and they are very compact and great for on the go.
Brooke L.
I like the cute little containers these come in, and the fun colors.   The scents are pretty and the lotion is good quality.  I think it's a little pricy for the size. But it's like that with all eos products.  It isn't my favorite lotion, but it is nice.
Schera L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love EOS products so I was really stoked to try these, sad to say they dissappoiinted me. The scent' s great, it's the texture I don't like. It doesn't feel moisturizing enough for my dry hands. I like my hand lotion to be thicker, as my skin just sucks up any moisturizing product I put on it. If you want a light feel, this product is for you!
Grace P.
I want to start this review by just saying I love the eos brand. they have such cute packaging and at a affordable price. Their hand lotions apply smoothly and leave my hands feeling beautiful and moisturized.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
These are hands down my favorite hand cremes. Such cute packaging, and such quality formula. I would definitely buy this again, it works wonders on my dry hands. Really, anything from eos is gonna be amazing.
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
These are great I honestly love eos products for the most part! They aren't pricey you can get them at any local store like Walmart target sometimes the drug store! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Dominique E.
I absolutely love this product.  It leaves my hands feeling super soft and the range of scents is great.  What I love most about this product is that it doesn't leave my hands oily like some lotions do.  I would definitely buy it again, it is my go to lotion!
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I have the cucumber melon hand lotion in my purse and bring it everywhere I go. I also have another one on my desk. This product makes my skin super smooth and soft. I have even gotten my mother into using it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hand cream.