EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
This lotion smells so good, just like the chapstick! I use it very often especially after I shower or when my skin is dry. It last through out the day and keeps my skin moist. Cons their isn't much in the container. I would recommend to a friend!
Jessica E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really enjoy this product as a daily moisturizer. However, it is pretty thin so you have to be careful not to apply too much or your hands feel slimy. The scent is very nice and is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with mild dryness.
Justine G.
Tuscaloosa
I love their hand lotion packs! They’re perfect to carry around in a purse or backpack and are the perfect thing for the dry skin season coming up! If you are looking for a good lotion to keep on your person all the time, I definitely suggest this!
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Seriously my favorite hand lotion to carry in my purse. If soaks in quickly without any slimy residue and leaves hands soft and moisturized! Plus the scent isn't too overwhelming. A must have product for sure with a price that can't be beat!
Brianna T.
Fowler
EOS products are my absolute FAVORITE when it comes to moisturizing creams. I love all of the hand creams, and they all smell fantastic. Easily applied and it lasts all day! I highly recommend this product! Especially for those with dry skin!
Lisa & Ashley F.
Sioux City, IA
I love the ESO hand lotion and so does my husband! We both love that it doesn't leave your hands sticky or oily. I use this lotion generally once a day, and my husband always has one in his truck during the winter months. They're the perfect size and something we'll continue buying.
Reva c.
West jefferson, NC
First off the packaging is adorable and the quality is amazing! This is a rich and creamy formula that leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated. it  leaves no greasy residue. I like to use this on my hands every night before bed.
Lizette R.
Santa Ana
These lotions in my opinion are amazing they have many scented ones my favorite personally is green melon and they are extremely moisturizing and they make your skin super smooth it's a great cream to carry around and I would buy it again they are great for travelling 🛍🤗
Danielle V.
San Antonio
The lotion for this product is amazing! The chapSticks and lipbalms that they sell are pretty great too but wouldn't favor them. Its very gentle on the skin. The value of the product is great although I feel it may be a little over priced for the amount of product sold.
Ali j.
Lake Charles, LA
EOS is one of my favorite brands. So it seemed only logical to try the hand lotion. I got the cherry blosson scent. Smelled wonderful!! Thick lotion. Only the lotion part did not seem all that special. The lip treatments moisturize so well I was sure that would be that same case. Sadly it was not. Smelled good though.