EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia V.
Lexington
Ohhh eso dont even get me started on eos I love eos so much like its probley one of my favorite brands but I can't usaley buy it because it's a bit pricey I did te the eos hand cream I bought it at target don't remember when I think I would definitely buy it again if it wasent so expensive
Jennifer D.
Hyattsville, MD
What can I say about this set of creams. No harsh chemicals, very gentle on your skin. My hands felt so soft after using it. The smell of these creams are very good. The awesome thing is that you can purchase them from almost anywhere. I will definitely be buying them again.
Kaci F.
 I really enjoyed this lotion, & I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of it. It was not too expensive, I added it into my cart at a Kohls at the checkout. I took it in my backpack to school every day & it lasted me until almost the end of the year. I would recommend
mickayla h.
Englewood
my skin felt super smooth and no matter what i did throughout the day it just kept getting better and better and i only had to apply it twice! i got it as a gift and i really want more and definitely will be looking for more because it made me feel great about myself.
Mari O.
Houston
I love EOS ! Their hand lotions actually keep your hand smooth to the touch . Your hands will feel like a baby's bottom . They have different fragrances and they all work the same . Doesn't matter what type of skin you have it actually still leaves them smooth .
Deon E.
Buffalo
This lotion makes your hands feel so smooth. I love it because I was able to buy this variety pack and put it in different places like my car, purse, etc. I bought it at my local cvs and it was priced relatively low. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Valeria P.
Laredo, TX
I am very satisfied with this eos hand lotion .  I use it everyday I have 3 in my purse so i will never run out haha. The smell is incredible especially the strawberry sented one that one was my favorite out of all of them. I would most definitely buy it again.
kaitlin b.
Riverside , CA
I live that these are sleek and flat and great for growing in my purse. I almost always have some lotion on me because I suffer from dry skin. I love how the EOS lotions leave me feeling and once again the design is great for carrying around with me on the go.
Brittany S.
Axis, AL
This lotion smells so good, just like the chapstick! I use it very often especially after I shower or when my skin is dry. It last through out the day and keeps my skin moist. Cons their isn't much in the container. I would recommend to a friend!
Jessica E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really enjoy this product as a daily moisturizer. However, it is pretty thin so you have to be careful not to apply too much or your hands feel slimy. The scent is very nice and is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with mild dryness.