EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace P.
I want to start this review by just saying I love the eos brand. they have such cute packaging and at a affordable price. Their hand lotions apply smoothly and leave my hands feeling beautiful and moisturized.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I have the cucumber melon hand lotion in my purse and bring it everywhere I go. I also have another one on my desk. This product makes my skin super smooth and soft. I have even gotten my mother into using it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hand cream.
Iman K.
I think this product is great, it smells amazing and leaves your hands soft. it has very cute packaging and i got 8 for 24 at sams club! although it also left my hands dry so i as to keep reapplying
Julianne B.
I love these hand lotions! I always keep one in my purse. It is the perfect size to carry around and I always get compliments because it smells so nice. It's very moisturizing but absorbs quickly!
susan a.
I have a really sensitive and dry skin, so i was a bit reluctant to try eos hand cream but i must say, it wasnt bad at all, i used it for a short period and it was really great
Boots F.
Little Rock
I absolutely love these eos mini hand lotions. They're the perfect size to throw in your purse and take with you while you're out and about. It only takes a small amount to make your hands soft again. When I'm not at home and I see my hands and they're visibly dry, it's so embarrassing. But then I remember that I have eos in my purse! Just squeezing a small amount in my hand and rubbing it in does wonders! Not only do my hands feel so much better, moisturized and soft, but they actually look like they're moisturized. There's nothing more embarrassing than having dry, cracked skin on your hands. The eos hand lotion immediately moisturizes and makes your hands look beautiful, too! EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack
Beatriz C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the eos lotions. They come in cute packaging and are amazing. They are perfect to keep every where and moisturize through out the day. I keep them in every desk in my office!
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
The lotion is fantastic. Keeps my hands very soft. They're such a great size I keep them all over, my purse, my car, my desk drawer at work… I also love all the different fragrances it comes in. I initially purchased the variety pack to give as gifts and loved them so much I wanted to keep them myself. I had to go back and buy another to use as gifts.
Emma B.
Crystal lake, IL
I dislike the EOS hand lotions. They don't provide my skin with enough moisture at all. I still see white scaley patches after using this. And for some reason, the blue version of the hand cream gunks up in my cuticles (even if i massage thoroughly) and turns a weird bright blue color like chalky toothpaste... i also don't like the scent of these.
Jennifer G.
Sugar Land
I really like 1 of the scents, & the lotion feels great right after putting it on...it isn't too heavy & definitely isn't greasy, but the soft, velvety feeling doesn't seem to be as long lasting as I'd like. My hands are VERY DRY, so a thick, heavy lotion is pretty much necessary if I want the softness to last long. I really wish they had their scents also available in a thicker cream lotion!