EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
London Ontario
These are a great purchase! They are small and compact, they smell great and they dont leave your skin feeling greasy! Great value and would recommend!
Dara P.
I love how good this product is, it is very moisturizing and it last for long time. Love the quality of the product, and the shape is just beautiful.
Vanessa P.
Not a bad price. Cute packaging. Wasn't a very hard sent. Was a tad greasy and a little drying. I found I had to apply it abit more than usual.
Brooke M.
Good smelling lotion. Very hydrating on dry hands, and wash not harsh on my dry skin. Got the variety pack on sale. Found in my local Walmart.
allison s.
Deer Lake
Very disappointed :( I find these leave my hands feeling greasy and hardly moisturized at all, definitely going to skip on these from now on
Boussaci s.
Formidable marque que j'ai vue dans ma vie pour moi a cause de ces mieures résultats qui donne jour a jour vraiment je vous le conseille 😘😘
Stacy D.
London
My daughter got me a pack knowing how picky I am with lotion.  The smells are wonderful, not too strong, and my hands were not greasy!
Jen L.
London , ON
Smelled good, interesting container. The cream itself was nothing special. Feels like it just sits on the skin. Not planning on purchasing
Kim N.
Surrey, BC
This product is everywhere you can find one in my purse,desk at work, glove box of my car and in my makeup bag. It is a nice lite lotion
Robyn B.
Glasgow
My hand's are never not soft! This product keeps my hands feeling nouIrish ed and soft all day! Will never find a better hand lotion .