EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy L.
Thatcham, England
Great! There are things in it that I use more than others so I would like to make a pick and mix one. Apart from that the ingredients feel yummy and fresh in my hands  and face !!
Clara G.
It makes my hands feel really soft and gentle! Not just me, but also my mother loves to use this and it's always a good gift idea! I don't have anything bad about this to comment. It's a real help in the cold winter month when the skin becomes dry from the cold and in the hot summer when the skin becomes dry from the ocean or pool water! eos Hand Lotion
Canan N.
It is a good Hand Lotion. I liked the smell of it and the consistency. I also loved the packaging´. The packaging was the main reason for me to purchase the Lotion. All in all the lotion is a little over priced but as the product is good i would recommend buying it.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! it was worth every penny. EOS is my favourite brand. i used to use other brands like vasaline but my lips would start oozing but with this , it makes my skin anywhere smooth.Ibought it in walmart and it is amazing. I am going to buy it again soon
Arbnora D.
Thannhausen
I bought my handlotion at the drug store because i never had one and wanted to try it. The smell is really fresh and good, i use it really often in the day just because its a tick of me. It makes my hands soft and it lasts really long. I totally buy it again!
Macarena M.
The hand lotion of EOS it's amazing. I have dry skin and the hand lotion has helped me a lot. My skin gets more dry in summer than normal so the lotion helps me get it hydrated throught the day. You just need a little of it and it will hydrate your skin.
Montse d.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
My hands looks like pretty, this product is nice and perfect for the price, the packaging it's so cute and nice, the variety for colors are perfects! I always use this! EOS is a perfect brand of products, I recommend this product because is amazing!
Brianna S.
Apo, AE
Love all of the scents in this package. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one in our guest bathroom welcome basket, and the rest as back ups. Wonderfully moisturizing, and incredible scents!
sayona Y.
Bought this at Costco, great value. it's hydrating and unique size easy to carry with you on the go. But requires reapplication throughout the day. Not a one time fix. Most the scents smell amazing as per all eos products.
Yoselie M.
Desde que utilizo este producto( y la verdad que me da pena utilizarlo tanto.ya que se me acabará pronto el contenido) mi novio me ha dado buenas criticas de él