EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marlene C.
North York, ON
Love this hand lotion! I've used the pink and lime green one. Both I've used till I ran out. I would absolutely purchase again. The smell is great not a strong feeling and it doesn't leave your hands sticky. My husband also prefers this one over some others that I've purchased in the past.
Baira T.
Toronto
Bought a hand lotion in green colour, and it was great!!!
Wish I could refill it and use it more and more, smells really great!! In love with the smell, with the packaging and with the effectiveness. Helps me feel better about my hands and helps my hands look great especially winter time
When my hands get really dry.
Canan N.
It is a good Hand Lotion. I liked the smell of it and the consistency. I also loved the packaging´. The packaging was the main reason for me to purchase the Lotion. All in all the lotion is a little over priced but as the product is good i would recommend buying it.
|{ortney F.
Brooks , AB
Great hydration while not being too greasy.  All of the girls in my office use this product and I clean the office and now there are no more greasy fingerprints!  The smell is great and not too overpowering.  I would recommend this to anyone especially with the cold months ahead!
Eusebia G.
El mejor bálsamo labial que he probado, nutre los labios de una forma increíble, su diseño es muy bonito y único, además de su presentación de variedad y el aroma de cada producto, la única desventaja es que no añade color a tus labios, pero si una gran hidratación y un aroma bonitos como menta, fresa, mora, lima, etc.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! it was worth every penny. EOS is my favourite brand. i used to use other brands like vasaline but my lips would start oozing but with this , it makes my skin anywhere smooth.Ibought it in walmart and it is amazing. I am going to buy it again soon
Arbnora D.
Thannhausen
I bought my handlotion at the drug store because i never had one and wanted to try it. The smell is really fresh and good, i use it really often in the day just because its a tick of me. It makes my hands soft and it lasts really long. I totally buy it again!
Jayden M.
Stony Plain
I like the eos hand cream, but to me personally it feels heavy on my skin. I tend to run most of it off onto a paper towel so it's not as heavy. I bought just from our local Costco.  I got it for pretty cheap, it was something like 3 for 15$. I personally wouldn't buy it again, it didn't have a smell and it was to thick and heavy.
Macarena M.
The hand lotion of EOS it's amazing. I have dry skin and the hand lotion has helped me a lot. My skin gets more dry in summer than normal so the lotion helps me get it hydrated throught the day. You just need a little of it and it will hydrate your skin.
Montse d.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
My hands looks like pretty, this product is nice and perfect for the price, the packaging it's so cute and nice, the variety for colors are perfects! I always use this! EOS is a perfect brand of products, I recommend this product because is amazing!