EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayden M.
Stony Plain
I like the eos hand cream, but to me personally it feels heavy on my skin. I tend to run most of it off onto a paper towel so it's not as heavy. I bought just from our local Costco.  I got it for pretty cheap, it was something like 3 for 15$. I personally wouldn't buy it again, it didn't have a smell and it was to thick and heavy.
Emma C.
EOS is my favourite! Works amazing!! And it's very effective! 10/10 would recommend you try! It was long lasting. I bought mine online off amazing but I'm pretty sure I seen it at Walmart. There's no cons of this product unless you have alllergies!
Kate P.
I love most of the EOS products. These easy to carry, portable moisturizers are definitely on the LOVE list! They are effective and super cute to carry around. Plus you can always use new scents because of the variety pack! I would recommend to all. And also a great Teacher's Gift idea.
Isabelle E.
I love the scent of these hand creams! The light pink one is my favourite. The scent is very subtle, it doesn't overpower other scents you may be wearing, such as perfume etc. It is not the best when it comes to moisturization, so if you have incredibly dry, cracked hands, I would recommend finding a more intense product.
Marangely A.
Puerto Rico
For your skin this is marvelous it makes your skin look healthier and that is totally incredible. I would recommend this to everyone because is amazing and if you want a skin that looks wonderful you need products like this one's
Angie H.
Barrie, ON
This is by far the ultimate lotion to have in your purse at all times! Each scent is purely amazing! No greasy feel after using it, it's perfect for tending to your dry hands and getting back to your current task at hand
Emma G.
I love this hand lotions so very much! The keep my hands soft and moisturized all day long! The only thing that I don't like about the green one is the smell but it's my personal opinion. These are great products. Good job eos!
Molka M.
smells weird, hydrates fine but it does not absorb into skin easily. the packaging is nice and compact and I can throw it easily in my bag, no problem, I do not recommend but it is not horrible
karen S.
Great hand lotion! The only downside about this hand lotion is that they all have quite strong scents, so if you are sensitive to fragrances you should stay away from this hand lotion
Samantha S.
Brampton, ON
I got one of these in my stocking for christmas. Super cute idea! Great for over nights or going on day trips. I am a server and find it quite handy and fits in my pouch great! Smells amazing and super soft.