EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Khaliun U.
They are adorable! Absolutely compact to carry in a bag and the smell is so good. It's not too strong, just has right amount of floral or fruit scents. I like that it absorbs super fast so I can continue doing whatever I was doing without leaving fingerprints everywhere. The price is reasonable. I usually buy packs because it's cute to use as a part of gifts for my friends or family. Love this product!
Asma M.
Dubai , Mizhar 1 St.46b villa.33
Really moisturising and smells SO good , i really LOVE the texture and it's worth each AED i cost on it and it's not expensive , the skin absorb the product really fast , the pros of it that it's not sticky at all and it's got a really good smell , i'd buy more of it of course cause as i said it's really good lotion .
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
I bought this product in Sephora and it amazed me. It smelt really good and it had a fresh scent to it. It moisturised my hands well without leaving them dry m. However, it was quite expensive for a small product. I use it twice a day , especially after I wash my hands. I would buy it again because it leaves my skin soft.
Lindsay ¯.
Moncton, NB
I received this set as a gift. I like these lotions and the smells are for the most part ok. My favorite is Berry Blossom, least favorite is Delicate Petals. Overall I found they leave my hands soft and are a handy size to keep in my purse which is good since I wash my hands a lot at work.
Marlene C.
North York, ON
Love this hand lotion! I've used the pink and lime green one. Both I've used till I ran out. I would absolutely purchase again. The smell is great not a strong feeling and it doesn't leave your hands sticky. My husband also prefers this one over some others that I've purchased in the past.
Anja H.
smells really nice, the pocket form is sweet and practicable to transport in your everyday bag. Also, it draws in very well. I bought it at my local drugstore. In comparison to the lip balm I don't think its very expensive, I'll definitely by it again. Maybe with a different smell.
|{ortney F.
Brooks , AB
Great hydration while not being too greasy.  All of the girls in my office use this product and I clean the office and now there are no more greasy fingerprints!  The smell is great and not too overpowering.  I would recommend this to anyone especially with the cold months ahead!
Baira T.
Toronto
Bought a hand lotion in green colour, and it was great!!!
Wish I could refill it and use it more and more, smells really great!! In love with the smell, with the packaging and with the effectiveness. Helps me feel better about my hands and helps my hands look great especially winter time
When my hands get really dry.
Eusebia G.
El mejor bálsamo labial que he probado, nutre los labios de una forma increíble, su diseño es muy bonito y único, además de su presentación de variedad y el aroma de cada producto, la única desventaja es que no añade color a tus labios, pero si una gran hidratación y un aroma bonitos como menta, fresa, mora, lima, etc.
Arbnora D.
Thannhausen
I bought my handlotion at the drug store because i never had one and wanted to try it. The smell is really fresh and good, i use it really often in the day just because its a tick of me. It makes my hands soft and it lasts really long. I totally buy it again!