EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janice R.
Cranston, RI
This hand lotion is great smelling and really softens your hands. I love this product.
Anja H.
smells really nice, the pocket form is sweet and practicable to transport in your everyday bag. Also, it draws in very well. I bought it at my local drugstore. In comparison to the lip balm I don't think its very expensive, I'll definitely by it again. Maybe with a different smell.
Kate P.
I love most of the EOS products. These easy to carry, portable moisturizers are definitely on the LOVE list! They are effective and super cute to carry around. Plus you can always use new scents because of the variety pack! I would recommend to all. And also a great Teacher's Gift idea.
Molka M.
smells weird, hydrates fine but it does not absorb into skin easily. the packaging is nice and compact and I can throw it easily in my bag, no problem, I do not recommend but it is not horrible
Amy L.
Thatcham, England
Great! There are things in it that I use more than others so I would like to make a pick and mix one. Apart from that the ingredients feel yummy and fresh in my hands  and face !!
Khaliun U.
They are adorable! Absolutely compact to carry in a bag and the smell is so good. It's not too strong, just has right amount of floral or fruit scents. I like that it absorbs super fast so I can continue doing whatever I was doing without leaving fingerprints everywhere. The price is reasonable. I usually buy packs because it's cute to use as a part of gifts for my friends or family. Love this product!
Clara G.
It makes my hands feel really soft and gentle! Not just me, but also my mother loves to use this and it's always a good gift idea! I don't have anything bad about this to comment. It's a real help in the cold winter month when the skin becomes dry from the cold and in the hot summer when the skin becomes dry from the ocean or pool water! eos Hand Lotion
Asma M.
Dubai , Mizhar 1 St.46b villa.33
Really moisturising and smells SO good , i really LOVE the texture and it's worth each AED i cost on it and it's not expensive , the skin absorb the product really fast , the pros of it that it's not sticky at all and it's got a really good smell , i'd buy more of it of course cause as i said it's really good lotion .
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
I bought this product in Sephora and it amazed me. It smelt really good and it had a fresh scent to it. It moisturised my hands well without leaving them dry m. However, it was quite expensive for a small product. I use it twice a day , especially after I wash my hands. I would buy it again because it leaves my skin soft.
Lindsay ¯.
Moncton, NB
I received this set as a gift. I like these lotions and the smells are for the most part ok. My favorite is Berry Blossom, least favorite is Delicate Petals. Overall I found they leave my hands soft and are a handy size to keep in my purse which is good since I wash my hands a lot at work.