EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mckailey A.
I love this product it's hand size and makes your hands or body so soft and and comes in many different colors and sent.
lizette v.
OMG love this lotion keeps u moisturized all day and leaves a smooth appearance after the applied are.... Recommend it
Yesenia B.
Romoland , CA
Love the packaging on the hand lotion keep one in my back pack and one in my purse helps moisturize my hands o the go
Stephanie C.
If the packagine was not so annoying i would give five stars but while cute i really just do not like to use it
Mandy M.
Phila, PA
Great hand lotion especially for me I wash my hand constantly and this works wonders!! Great price great lotion
Nina M.
Absolutely fantastic!! So in love my beautifully soft hands , no more scratching my skin and this is my magic!
Shericka D.
I've been a fan of eos for a while now. I love their lip balm's and the lotions.They have really good products
Bella W.
highlands ranch
This product is great! It makes your hands feel soft without feeling sticky and the scent is amazing love it!
Elah B.
Is very good for people with dry skin! It makes yohr skin feel soft along with the really good scent it has!
Abigail R.
Moisturized lips, good aroma and very good quality, i would recommend it to my friends to feel their quality