EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex H.
I love EOS lotions and lip balm! They keep my lips and body soft and moisturized throughout the day. It is definitely a most have.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg!! I love the smell of the green one i use it on the daily makes hands feel soft without making your hands have that oily feel.
jahmya m.
I have very dry and ashy hands all the time, so this lotion is great for an on the go touch up , especially for work or school !
Ashley P.
Nice soft scents. Provides long lasting moisture without leaving a greasy feeling. I use this on my hands several times a day.
Moya s.
These lotions are so great for people with dry skin. And the best part they smell so good. Trust me youll want to try this out.
Melane G.
Favorite hand lotion! Always carry one. The smell is fantastic and most importantly it does not leave my hands feeling oily.
Kayley J.
Mansfield, MO
My favorite was the pink one. It left my hands smelling quite nice, but it did nothing for dry skin. It was also rather oily.
Ashley S.
Hand lotions are great!!! These are one of the favorite. They moisturize so well. There is no sticky feeling after applying
Cindy Z.
I have never try this before but my friend always use this so i really want to try this kind of lip balm and lotion by eos
Nicole W.
The fragrances were just ok and I wasn't extremely impressed by any of them but the packaging was cute as were the bottles