EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Navarre, FL
Received this as a gift and loved it. I love EOS and this was a good variety. Not a huge fan of the shimmery one, but love the rest
jahmya m.
I have very dry and ashy hands all the time, so this lotion is great for an on the go touch up , especially for work or school !
Ashley P.
Nice soft scents. Provides long lasting moisture without leaving a greasy feeling. I use this on my hands several times a day.
Moya s.
These lotions are so great for people with dry skin. And the best part they smell so good. Trust me youll want to try this out.
Kayley J.
Ava, MO
My favorite was the pink one. It left my hands smelling quite nice, but it did nothing for dry skin. It was also rather oily.
Melane G.
Favorite hand lotion! Always carry one. The smell is fantastic and most importantly it does not leave my hands feeling oily.
Cindy Z.
I have never try this before but my friend always use this so i really want to try this kind of lip balm and lotion by eos
Nicole W.
The fragrances were just ok and I wasn't extremely impressed by any of them but the packaging was cute as were the bottles
Ashley S.
Hand lotions are great!!! These are one of the favorite. They moisturize so well. There is no sticky feeling after applying
Madeline ♉.
I love it's size it's very compact and nice to carry in a bag, purse, etc.... it's very moisturizerizing and smells great