EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica O.
Dallas
I need this in my life I love the evolution of smooth product. But the shape if it is too bulky for my women pockets. But they really work
Andrea J.
Modesto
EOS hand lotion works really well left my hands very soft even after washing my hands I love it 😍 it is a bit pricey but it's worth it
Nikita B.
Their hand lotions smell amazing and did a pretty good job at keeping my skin moisturized, but it wasn't as long lasting as I'd hoped.
mariana f.
Eos hand lotion is one f the best lotions I ever used smells good and make you skin soft. I would rate this product 5 out of 5 any day.
Kenesha C.
Woodbridge, VA
I gave these as a gift after trying them. They make my hands feel soft, but not greasy. The best part is the scent is not overwhelming.
The hand lotion is a great product! Good for skin! I love the feel of it and the smell is great! It gives good moisture for the skin!
Amanda S.
Waxhaw, NC
I keep one of th small hand lotions in my book bag so I have it with me whenever I need it! It's actually one of my favorite lotions!
Alex H.
I love EOS lotions and lip balm! They keep my lips and body soft and moisturized throughout the day. It is definitely a most have.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg!! I love the smell of the green one i use it on the daily makes hands feel soft without making your hands have that oily feel.
Kaylin A.
Orlando
Doesn't really work! Not the best! Handy for on the go but doesn't always do the job. I prefer other brands! Still glad I tried it