EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina V.
Bakersfield
I love this lotion great product my skin is ever so soft never dry always moist love the fact it's in a carry size i always have one in my purse
Sharodia R.
This hand cream works great-it makes my hands feel super soft and smell really good. However my only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.
These are so convenient to just slip in your purse and take on the go. The lotion is also quality lotion and keeps your hands super mousturized
Ingrid C.
I love the whole EOS line they work amazingly, really smooth, love the smell, i highly recommend those to anyone regardless of dry skin or not.
Tina Z.
The hand lotions have cute packaging and the size is very convenient to keep in your purse. They moisturize my dry hands in the winter nicely!
Abi B.
Portland , OR
THIS HAND LOTION BROKE OUT MY HANDS/arms in a big angry rash. I do not have sensitive skin however his lotion burns and gives me awful rashes.
Jordan B.
Oktaha
EOS hand lotion is my favorite! The only thing that could improve this moisturizer is if they were in a bigger bottle and if they were cheaper!
Twila G.
Lewiston, ID
These smell so good and are small enough that i can keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my car, and ine in my work bag. They are not too strong smelling.
Cora B.
Washington
Great pack to get! Highly recommended. Would use everyday! Bought it at my local mall. Almost found anywhere. Great value, super in expensive.
Brizza G.
Compton
The lotion really makes your hands,legs,and face really soft .the sent of the lotions are not strong and do not fit an over dramatic smell.