EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #50 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hailee M.
Keep these everywhere. I have some in my car and by my bed. I get super dry hands from washing them so much and these save them. Plus they smell fantastic
Issa I.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Not bad and not too greasy.  I would recommend this to anyone that has severly dried hands and go and purchase it.  Good value and good quantity.
Meghan O.
I didn't love the formula of these lotions. They were light weight and hydrating but they felt sticky to rub in. Smells we're okay not too overpowering.
Alexis W.
Danville
This had lotion makes my hands really smooth. My hands will stay soft and smooth for a very long time. The packaging is great as well, easy to store.
Julia G.
Great moisturizing lotion. Extremely convenient and easy to pop into purse or backpack on the way out the door. Good quality for relatively low price
maria d.
Brighton, TN
One of the better  hand products I,ve tried. Makes my hands feel silky smooth. love love this product!pro is my hands have never been this soft.
lizette S.
What can I say about Eos hand lotions.. They are the best and i love their size it fits perfectly in my purse so I carry it with me all the time..
Sophia C.
Indianapolis
The EOS hand lotion works miracles! My hands feel SO soft after I use this lotion, and I love that the packaging is small enough to go in my purse.
Sharodia R.
This hand cream works great-it makes my hands feel super soft and smell really good. However my only complaint is that it doesn't last very long.
Natalya R.
Orlando, FL
Love every single lotion! They are little and fit in most bags, smell amazing and last long times! Cute, colorful bottles. EOS never lets me down