EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sonia S.
Dalton , GA
I am OBSESSED with cucumber anything and this lotions scent is to die for! It leaves my hands so smooth and clean feel to it. After it dries my hands just smell so amazing of course like cucumbers, I would definitely recommend this product 5/5 to anything that likes to try different scent lotions. They also have the lip balm for this! 💕💕💕
Attaya L.
It's really work! I work as food servers, so I have to wash my hands all the time. I used hand lotion  a lot . My hands were dry and peel off because the soap at my work were so strong. After I used EOS hand lotion , my hands were significantly improved to be softened and no peeling. I shared my hand lotion with my coworkers and my friends. They all agreed it worked wonderful!! Now, I got a lot of people hooked up on EOS hand lotion. The smell are amazing.  Fast absorbing.
Aubrey R.
58 Veteran hill Road
Easy, conveinient packaging. The scent was not too overpowering, but not too faint either. I don't normally like many hand lotions because they are greasy and stay tacky on the hands, but this absorbed quickly and kept my hands smooth. The price was very reasonable, and would definitely reccomend to anyone wanting to try a new lotion!
haily c.
katy
i love love love eos lotion. i usually buy it at target and there lotion has such good scents and they smell so nice. i think they are a very good and readonable price for a lotion. it is very gentle on the skin and i would totally buy it again it is such a good quality lotion for people who have sensitive skin.
Valeria P.
Laredo , TX
I am very satisfied with this eos hand lotion .  I use it everyday I have 3 in my purse so i will never run out haha. The smell is incredible especially the strawberry sented one that one was my favorite out of all of them. I would most definitely buy it again.
Justine G.
Tuscaloosa
I love their hand lotion packs! They’re perfect to carry around in a purse or backpack and are the perfect thing for the dry skin season coming up! If you are looking for a good lotion to keep on your person all the time, I definitely suggest this!
Brianna T.
Fowler
EOS products are my absolute FAVORITE when it comes to moisturizing creams. I love all of the hand creams, and they all smell fantastic. Easily applied and it lasts all day! I highly recommend this product! Especially for those with dry skin!
Lisa & Ashley F.
Sioux City , IA
I love the ESO hand lotion and so does my husband! We both love that it doesn't leave your hands sticky or oily. I use this lotion generally once a day, and my husband always has one in his truck during the winter months. They're the perfect size and something we'll continue buying.
Schera L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love EOS products so I was really stoked to try these, sad to say they dissappoiinted me. The scent' s great, it's the texture I don't like. It doesn't feel moisturizing enough for my dry hands. I like my hand lotion to be thicker, as my skin just sucks up any moisturizing product I put on it. If you want a light feel, this product is for you!
Grace P.
I want to start this review by just saying I love the eos brand. they have such cute packaging and at a affordable price. Their hand lotions apply smoothly and leave my hands feeling beautiful and moisturized.