EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack uploaded by Boots F.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #30 in Lotion

Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, EOS looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, EOS hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it. And now you can have different scents for different moods and occasions, all in one convenient package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Boots F.
Little Rock
I absolutely love these eos mini hand lotions. They're the perfect size to throw in your purse and take with you while you're out and about. It only takes a small amount to make your hands soft again. When I'm not at home and I see my hands and they're visibly dry, it's so embarrassing. But then I remember that I have eos in my purse! Just squeezing a small amount in my hand and rubbing it in does wonders! Not only do my hands feel so much better, moisturized and soft, but they actually look like they're moisturized. There's nothing more embarrassing than having dry, cracked skin on your hands. The eos hand lotion immediately moisturizes and makes your hands look beautiful, too! EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack
Attaya L.
It's really work! I work as food servers, so I have to wash my hands all the time. I used hand lotion  a lot . My hands were dry and peel off because the soap at my work were so strong. After I used EOS hand lotion , my hands were significantly improved to be softened and no peeling. I shared my hand lotion with my coworkers and my friends. They all agreed it worked wonderful!! Now, I got a lot of people hooked up on EOS hand lotion. The smell are amazing.  Fast absorbing.
Julianne B.
I love these hand lotions! I always keep one in my purse. It is the perfect size to carry around and I always get compliments because it smells so nice. It's very moisturizing but absorbs quickly!
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
The lotion is fantastic. Keeps my hands very soft. They're such a great size I keep them all over, my purse, my car, my desk drawer at work… I also love all the different fragrances it comes in. I initially purchased the variety pack to give as gifts and loved them so much I wanted to keep them myself. I had to go back and buy another to use as gifts.
Aubrey R.
58 Veteran hill Road
Easy, conveinient packaging. The scent was not too overpowering, but not too faint either. I don't normally like many hand lotions because they are greasy and stay tacky on the hands, but this absorbed quickly and kept my hands smooth. The price was very reasonable, and would definitely reccomend to anyone wanting to try a new lotion!
Jennifer G.
Sugar Land
I really like 1 of the scents, & the lotion feels great right after putting it on...it isn't too heavy & definitely isn't greasy, but the soft, velvety feeling doesn't seem to be as long lasting as I'd like. My hands are VERY DRY, so a thick, heavy lotion is pretty much necessary if I want the softness to last long. I really wish they had their scents also available in a thicker cream lotion!
Chaney H.
This lotion had my hands feeling super moisturized after working outside all day. My hands felt hard and dry and this lotion cleared up any sign of that. It leaves moisture in your hands for hours without leaving the slippery, oily residue that most hand lotions leave. I would recommend to anyone who uses their hands a lot.
wildalys c.
Providence, RI
i dont have the variety pack i accidentally pressed it but i have tried several of their individual lotions and i honestly thought they felt so amazing on my skin!  i used it all the time because i my mom keeps it in her purse i would reccomend but the only problem is not enough product i feel is in these containers.
Michaela B.
Fort Worth , TX
I bought the variety pack from Costco last Christmas. These lotions made for perfect teacher gifts. I slipped them into handmade pouches. Teachers wash their hands all the time so lotion is a must. The one I kept had a subtle sent and wasn't greasy. I will definitely buy again if I can't find the same awesome deal.
haily c.
katy
i love love love eos lotion. i usually buy it at target and there lotion has such good scents and they smell so nice. i think they are a very good and readonable price for a lotion. it is very gentle on the skin and i would totally buy it again it is such a good quality lotion for people who have sensitive skin.