eos Hand Lotion - Cucumber 1.5oz

Never leave home without your hand lotion again with the Purse Pack from EOS. The Purse Pack is small and lightweight so transportation is never a burden, while its creamy cucumber lotion keeps your skin nourished and moisturized.

Anyone know if this leaves your hands slippery?eos Hand Lotion - Cucumber 1.5oz
Just asking if this is a good hand lotion for very dry skin as of this month due to the weather?
This is cute but I can’t help thinking of the lip balm. Is it greasy?
Start your review of eos Hand Lotion - Cucumber 1.5oz!
Product Highlights
Good for traveling but I do wish there was a larger size available...Anyways this stuff smells great and has long lasting moisture!in reviews
I love the EOS shaving cream and lip balms and while I've never used the lotions, I'm ecstatic about the idea of trying them, because I know that I won't be disappointed. in reviews
...itself is really moisturizing and its not very oily which is good and it smells amazing , i would rebuy this product in an instant it is a bit pricey but i think its worth it .in reviews
I don't think it is very moisturizing as others have mentioned, but it does make my hands feel silky for a while after using it. in reviews
This is really travel-friendly since it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps your hands hydrated especially during the dry winter months!in reviews
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I’ll be completely honest I love the scent so that why I bought it but I didn’t like the price and the fact I had to reapply a lot especially in the winter it’s good as a summer lotion when my skins not as dry! Worth a try if your a big eos fan
emma K.
I have gotten this lotion in a gift for christmas, and I love it! It's very moisturizing, and it's easy to just carry around in your purse to use at any time.
Domi D.
Santiago
I liove this hand cream specially for extremely dried cracked habd it just brings in the moisture!
Khadijah R.
West Roxbury, MA
eos Hand Lotion - Cucumber 1.5oz uploaded by Khadijah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this ! It smellss sooooo good . The packaging is so cute. My coworker had it and I loved it so I had to buy one. Would recommend!
Karen S.
Kihei, HI
I liked the fresh scent and the way it made my hands feel!! The pricing on this is pretty good and oh my goodness is the packaging sooo cute!!
Briyonna W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product is great for locking in moisture. It does not contain petroleum like most hand lotions which can carry in germs and pathogens. I am a RN and this lotion is the only thing that gets the job done as far as moisturizing after washing my hands a million times a day. The scent is light but still refreshing.
Candice M.
Wyoming, MI
This product is nothing like the quality of their lip balm. This lotion is very watery And does not soak into the skin. This is not a good hydrating lotion whatsoever.
Yrma L.
San Diego, CA
I love this product a little goes a long way. A must for a purse. So handy and it immediately calms the dryness anguish on my hands with out any burning or tingling sensations.
Jennifer O.
Hollywood, FL
One of my favorite hand lotion! I have the one in pink because I need it when I'm on the go and don't have time and or am in a hurry! It moisterizes your hand very good and it fits anywhere. The presentation is also very pretty I love it!
Susan W.
I love this stuff... it makes your hands really soft and is easy to carry too.
I love this stuff... it makes your hands really soft and is easy to carry too.

297 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...