BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #6 in Hand Cream

Leave your hands feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing hand lotion.

• Does this lotion smell good? Is it worth buying?8 Answers
  • Are these refillable?? Seems like it would run out pretty fast.3 Answers
  • Has anyone try the lotion kind? If so is it worth buying. I have ...2 Answers
eos Hand Lotion
  • "Good for traveling but I do wish there was a larger size available...Anyways this stuff smells great and has long lasting moisture!" in 55 reviews
  • "I love the EOS shaving cream and lip balms and while I've never used the lotions, I'm ecstatic about the idea of trying them, because I know that I won't be disappointed. " in 22 reviews
  • "the packaging of this product is so cute and it fits in your purse easily the lotion itself is really moisturizing and its not very oily which is good and it smells amazing , i would rebuy this product in an instant it is a bit pricey but i think its worth it ." in 21 reviews
  • "I don't think it is very moisturizing as others have mentioned, but it does make my hands feel silky for a while after using it. " in 21 reviews
  • "This is really travel-friendly since it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps your hands hydrated especially during the dry winter months!" in 15 reviews
Izze D.
Review for: Berry Blossom 44Ml, Fresh Flowers, Cucumber, Other
I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing and smells amazing. I have all four colors but my favorite is the green (cucumber) although the purple, pink, and blue also smell nice. It's easy to use but there is not a lot of it. Although it's small size is good for a purse it runs out quite fast if you use it on a daily basis.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Review for: Berry Blossom 44Ml
One of the best hand lotions I've used! It's in a small, easy to use container that is perfect for me to carry anywhere and everywhere! I have dry skin, and this lotion keeps my hands (and arms) nice and moisturized throughout the day, I may only reapply once a day! I love the scent, it is nice and fresh without being overwhelming. I recommend to anyone that is in search of a great lotion, without breaking the bank!
Jamie B.
Review for: Fresh Flowers
I received in of these as a gift and it’s so fun! I love how it’s small enough to fit in my purse but not to small to where it doesn’t hold anything. I love the smell and it’s not as greasy as other products. My kids also love putting this on their hands and the baby loves chewing on it so as a mother it’s had its share of being passed around and it’s still going strong!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I absolutely love this lotion.  It comes in a super convenient container.  I put it in my backpack and I also cary one in my purse.  It is perfect for the winter, when my skin gets extremely dry and cracks a lot.  Having this lotion easily on hand really gets the job done.  This lotion works well to moisturize without making my hands super greasy or smily feeling.  After use, my skin feels hydrated.  I would recommend this to someone that is on the go a lot like me and that occasionally gets dry skin.
Gabby R.
Austin
Review for: Cucumber
Totally travel friendly I have the bigger one so have a travel size one was super amazing! I have sensitive skins and eos lotion is the one and only lotion I can use with out breaking out in a rash! The cucumber is my favorite something about melon, cumber smell is just delughtful to me.
Thania M.
Hickory
Review for: Fresh Flowers
The eos lotion is a great product. It’s not like your typical lotion. It’s very light weight on your skin and it doesn’t have that sticky after feel. The best thing is that you can find it at any of your local stores. I really recommend you try it.
Vaneee 🌹.
I love love love love this lotion so very much. It smells wonderful it makes my skin so soft and amazing it definitely meet my expectations and works really really great. It is so easy to use and its size makes it possible to carry anywhere and everywhere. I am so satisfied with this lotion. When it comes to buying gifts for people this ltion is sometimes my go to. Amazing smell, amazing size, amazing package, just amazingly good. Recommended to all looking for a good lotion.
Kally H.
virginia
Review for: Berry Blossom 44Ml
love the way it makes me hands feel!! I love the sent also. i got mine at K-mart but you can get it just about anywhere. It’s thicker than other lotion. I use it about 3 times a week. I’m very satisfied.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this lotion. The packaging is cute but still sleek and easily fits into small purses or pockets. The different smells it comes in are nice and the lotion itself feels thick and nourishing. It doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy which I can definitely appreciate!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my new small lotion for my purse! I absolutely love the smell, the packaging and how it feels. This does not leave an oily residue on my hands but does make my hands feel baby smooth for a long time after. It is easy to carry in a purse or put in your drawer at work. I will be buying more!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite "scent"?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
Absolutely love this stuff, but does anyone know if you can refill it?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you think the price is good for this product?
Blanca C.
What is your least favorite scent?
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I just saw these at the grocery store and their shaped products are adorable,does it work and would u recommend this?