eos flavorlab Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Boost - Mango Melonade - 039oz

eos flavorlab Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Boost - Mango Melonade - 0.39oz

Feel-good flavor-therapy from #eosflavorlab. We’re creating feel-good, taste-good wellness-inspired flavors straight from the juice bar that will take you from mmm to ohm. Going cold-turkey on coffee? Want some pep in your step? Our Mango Melonade balm combines creamy, tropical mango nectar with cantaloupe agua fresca and a subtle hint of sweet ginger to feel the boost. Swipe on this lip balm with Vitamin C to get the buzz without the caffeine crash Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of eos flavorlab Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Boost - Mango Melonade - 0.39oz!
How would you rate this product?
Iris C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The scent of this product is magnificent, it smells just like mango. It doesn't last long and that is my main complaint. After about 30 minutes it is gone. I do like the price value, two for $4.00. I would not purchase again do to the reapplication period of every 30 mins.
Emily G.
eos flavorlab Lip Balm Stick & Sphere - Boost - Mango Melonade - 0.39oz uploaded by Emily G.
Interesting flavor/scent it is buttery on the lips keeps your lips moisturize for about 30 minutes, I must’ve gotten a defective lip balm because my lip balm won’t turn back down.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This lip balm is creamy and feels great on the lips. Scent is light cantaloupe and pleasant. Love the lipstick tube balm but the added round one is nice too. No beeswax! Yay! This is a great night treatment!

Looking for your answer?