BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #18 in Lotion

Transform itchy, uncomfortable, dry skin with a rich, nourishing body lotion that utilizes nature's most powerful moisturizing butters and oils to deliver visibly softer skin.

Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I actually got this lotion for $3 on clearance at Target while randomly shopping and I have to say, I definitely like this lotion for the price point! It has a neck that turns to lock and faces forward for the pump to spout out lotion. It's travel-friendly due to the locking mechanism and I've actually brought it to China with me and didn't have any issue with leakage in my suitcase. It's a fairly good size so also didn't take up much space. The only con I could say which is why I took a star off is that the lotion works really well but also dries so I end up having to re-apply lotion multiple times.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
So this one, I am a very big fan of the formula, and amount of hydration.  The scent is also something I really love.  It's sweet, but also subtle, but not too over powering either.

The one thing I would say I wish were different, would be the size of the bottle.  This product does have a price point that is a bit higher than some similar brands.  I just wish the size of the bottle showed a bit more worth of the product.

Otherwise I am a fan though.
Laysia I.
Laysia I.
Lake Elsinore
This product left my skin feeling so soft especially with my dry skin during the summer. It smelled very good but it didn't last me too long and I wish that it came in bigger sizes. I use it after I get out the shower so pretty much everyday along with palmers cocoa butter that goes well with this lotion also. I recommend this to anyone who usually gets dry skin after getting out the shower or typicality during the seasons changing for hydration for your skin leaving it soft afterwards and smelling good.
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
 This body lotion smells so AMAZING!  It is by far my favorite of the eos scents although they all smell good!  I love this lotion is not full of all the ick you find in some other brands!  It feels so luxurious when I smooth it on my skin, especially when I use it after I shave in the shower!  #smoothskinfordays  This lotion makes my skin feel ultra moisturized!  Definitely try this if you are looking for a great smelling body lotion that moisturizes well and doesn't contain icky ingredients!
Regina M.
Regina M.
Houston
Recently, I went to Gavelston beach and was burnt so bad. Even though I loaded on the sunblock.. I'm a freckled-faced redhead, so I burn in the shade! LoL.. Anyhow, after receiving my lovely gift from the sun, I started using this lotion to calm my skin. I normally blister then peel, after burning like this, but not this time! I totally think this lotion helped me not to peel.. Whichis awesome ! eos Nourish Revitalizing Care Hand & Body Lotion
Brittan B.
Brittan B.
Maple Hill , NC
Just bought this at Walgreens because it was marked down so I thought I'd try it out. I'm liking it so far! It lasts for a good while, smells great and I love how soft it makes my skin feel! The packaging is nice as well it has a wonderful lock feature on the top so it's perfect for traveling and you don't have to worry about the product leaking out! Overall great product, I would recommend and purchase again!
DeeJay W.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! My nee favorite lotion. I recently purchased at Target on sale and it is the perfect combat to my super dry skin. It's thick enough to last all day and blends into the skin easily. I don't think i'll ever buy a different brand of lotion now that i've discovered this. Lightly fragranced and perfectly packaged! I definitely recommend
that m.
that m.
I absolutely love this lotion is somewhat Rising hydrating and it is not stick it all it is very low cost and it is so perfect for the price of offers other high-end lotions do not offer with this one will offer I will absolutely love by this again and I totally recommend if you have dry oily or combination safe and love this you will not regret it
Becca J.
Becca J.
Eau Claire , WI
Can we first just say that I LOVE body lotions. There's just something about stepping out of the shower and immediately putting on your favorite lotion. That being said.. this is the BEST smelling lotion I have tried. My skin not only retains the scent but the lotion also leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I couldn't ask for anything more! I love it!
Vernice F.
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
 I've been using EOS products ever since I was in high school! I started with my first lip balm and was hooked! So imagine how I felt when I found out EOS now creates lotion too! Ahhh! I'm just super obsessed. I'm very picky with my lotion because of my super dry skin but EOS does the job and the scent is so suttle and soothing. Thank you EOS!