Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersDoes not apply
EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion in 15 fl oz Bottle

EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion in 1.5 fl oz Bottle

by Does not apply

n/a
Start your review of EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion in 1.5 fl oz Bottle!
Laura R.
Smiths Falls, ON
This was no-go for me. It has a lovely smell and feels super silky and I wanted to love it so very badly. Unfortunately, I had a massive allergic reaction and ended up with a horrible rash. The same thing happened when I used their lip balm so there is something in their products that I’m allergic to and I have no idea what it is. I’m sure it’s a great product and I can see why people love it… the packaging is so cute and portable… but be careful because there’s something in there I can’t put my finger on.
nikola T.
27 Woodbury street tooting broadway
EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion in 1.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by nikola T.
EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion in 1.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by nikola T.
Love it has a nice smell to it and would recommend this product for any body but it has a bit of a strong sent to it💓
Ask a question to the Influenster community...